ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 45

Hello All,

First Congratulation Abrs70 to make a dreamteam + Isakas EA. I think it checks 15 minutes also to take better result.

Uh Ho ... nice ride for the EURO/US made about 90 pips .. the good part its on a live account .. the Sad part its mini

ISAKAS

ipixtlan:
Try Traders Dynamic Index as a filter. Look at TDI.pdf1 TDI.pdf2

looks interesting have you tried it your self ? ... if so what do you think of it ?

Arshad:
Hello All, First Congratulation Abrs70 to make a dreamteam + Isakas EA. I think it checks 15 minutes also to take better result.

15min could be whipsaws...now still testing, i wonder whether open positions can be closed just after bbanstop change trend... start of trend looks good... so i would prefer to use ranging pair like EU, AUDUSD, UCHF...but now i am testing all majors

Looking forward to your EA

Thanks for working on the EA I am sure it will be a success.

Berdj

Hello Minime,

I read your last post in which you are using the Autochartist from interbankfx. What take action autochartist. and how you judge the signal. Reply

MiniMe:
Ok , I am trading only KusKus and I am using the Autochartist from interbankfx ( now free for members ) or you can get it from fxstreet.com for members or http://www.autochartist.com/

see the results

I am an IBFX customer, a pop screen appears, but how do I login in to it? There is no place to specify my account/password, am I missing something?

et_phonehome_2:
I am an IBFX customer, a pop screen appears, but how do I login in to it? There is no place to specify my account/password, am I missing something?

Use your email ( to log in ) the email that interbankfx send you the report

Not bad for a start..... curiously to see how it handles when trend about to change.

Here the statement attached.

Files:

Hi abrs70

nice results- on 15 min charts?