ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 119

Bro zeman,

From the situation which is market in reversal, cut the position at open of 2nd CS in red dot or end of 2nd CS in red dot. Need your explaination bro..TQ

Files:
isakas.prob.jpg  64 kb

nazzer_san:
Bro zeman, From the situation which is market in reversal, cut the position at open of 2nd CS in red dot or end of 2nd CS in red dot. Need your explaination bro..TQ

ok.maybe this image is clearly for u..

0.7011 ur position opened and 0.6978 ur position closed.. both are the opening price of 2nd bar/candle confirmation. and that entry is really bad..hehe..we can win almost of the time, remember that..

im used nonlagdot setting = 20

and MIG meta chart...

Files:
eu.jpg  28 kb

zeman:
ok.maybe this image is clearly for u..

0.7011 ur position opened and 0.6978 ur position closed.. both are the opening price of 2nd bar/candle confirmation. and that entry is really bad..hehe..we can win almost of the time, remember that..

im used nonlagdot setting = 20

and MIG meta chart...

Thanks bro zeman, i'm clear now. Yeah, u r right. We will lose some and we will win some..

anyone using/ making EA for ISAKAS II?

i have brilliant idea to prevent from loss...

haslin75:
anyone using/ making EA for ISAKAS II? i have brilliant idea to prevent from loss...

Thats good, but maybe u can share the idea with us and test it manually...

One Indicator

why dosnt someone make a indicator that puts a arrow on the chart when all the indicators come together to form a signal? That way we would not need all these indicators on the chart, just wait for the arrow and bang.

Still good thread zeman!

droesparky:
why dosnt someone make a indicator that puts a arrow on the chart when all the indicators come together to form a signal? That way we would not need all these indicators on the chart, just wait for the arrow and bang. Still good thread zeman!

yes, great idea..so the chart become simple

Hi team,

Putting in the arrow when all the indicators (BB/NLD/Fisher/FlatT) comes together is a great idea, but not a license to surrender all your analytical prowess .

Because the market is dynamic and ever changing, it is best to filter the market signals with your own set of MM rules before taking the plunge ..

Having said that , an "arrow" pointing the "way" would be a nice addition to Isakas II ...

PS : Happy Merdeka Day To All Malaysians here ....

yes asri thats why getting the indicators out of the way and only having the arrow would be a great idea.

I dont know why this isnt done with many systems. I like the 15 rebirth but would sure like to get those indis out of the way some times they hide the shape of the candles.

Personally I think each indicator provides good feedback on how the trade is progressing, exits points, reentry points, etc, and I would feel blind w/o being able to see them.

It would. however, be nice to have an alert that alerted you when all the conditions were right for an entry.... and perhaps exit as well.