ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 112

yusof786:
Hi arecent, Does your MACD+MA setting work for all pairs or mainly pairs with JPY ?

hi yusoff....

actually for me indicators are always rite..just some we couldn't get the best description on the signal...i think it will work well for the major pair..

why we used macd?

because we can detect the peak of high or low on the pair..and may be it is a reversal ..and may be it only a rectracement...

actually the macd that i used is taken by 4H MACD system at forexfactory..u can learn more at there...

pls look at gj..wat gj down..hahahaha..hope you an detected a divergence on h4...divergence on h4, for me quite promising pips...look my attachment frenz

Files:
gj_3.jpg  162 kb

anyone who like to convert this system to EA..ur efforts are welcome..

thanx...

today i suppose to offtrade...i will back to my hometown at 1800 hongkong time..so i will offline until next week...let keep this thread up pls...

master zeman...remember me in GBPUSD..we keep rocking...

arecent:
anyone who like to convert this system to EA..ur efforts are welcome..

thanx...

today i suppose to offtrade...i will back to my hometown at 1800 hongkong time..so i will offline until next week...let keep this thread up pls...

master zeman...remember me in GBPUSD..we keep rocking...

thanks 4 ur efforts mr arecent..

ur hometown at hongkong? send my regards to stephen chow..

UJ trying to reverse last night diff with EJ and GJ coz USD getting a little bit stronger..also ur MACD and fisher kuskus detected the devergence ( TF 4 ) for trigger short... nice... all the best...

zeman:
thanks 4 ur efforts mr arecent..

ur hometown at hongkong? send my regards to stephen chow..

UJ trying to reverse last night diff with EJ and GJ coz USD getting a little bit stronger..also ur MACD and fisher kuskus detected the devergence ( TF 4 ) for trigger short... nice... all the best...

we are here to generate green pips...

my hometown not hongkong ler..i back to hometown at 1800 hongkong time equal to 18 Malaysia time..wallalalala..need to go to Satun (Southern Thai) for my relative wedding ceremony...

it is philip neal 4H macd system lor..not mine..can be found at forexfactory..(4H MACD)

i will learn to learn fisher kuskus next time wif u..i think it will help me more

arecent:
we are here to generate green pips...

my hometown not hongkong ler..i back to hometown at 1800 hongkong time equal to 18 Malaysia time..wallalalala..need to go to Satun (Southern Thai) for my relative wedding ceremony...

it is philip neal 4H macd system lor..not mine..can be found at forexfactory..(4H MACD)

i will learn to learn fisher kuskus next time wif u..i think it will help me more

satun? carefull, bring ur pumpgun also..its dangerous there... send my regards to paradorn schricapan...

owh..its thats any sign or part of 4hourMACD indicator to used as an exit? or its just for devergence and entries confirmation?

zeman:
satun? carefull, bring ur pumpgun also..its dangerous there... send my regards to paradorn schricapan... owh..its thats any sign or part of 4hourMACD indicator to used as an exit? or its just for devergence and entries confirmation?

wahahaha..paradorn srichapan now in us ler...kikiki..i'm just go to malay village there

ok2...actually this 4h method have their own trading style..but i'm also have my own taste..also ISAKAS also the different style..so why we just take the good ones and mic them the the legendary Original receipe..

ok..1st refer to bBand..either bullish or bearish..

then alligator can filter eithier the market sideway or corecttion or trending...(can be used to hold position since it signal the strong trending)

then MACD...i just enter post when MA 20 crossed MACD..because i'm not really good to predict the peak reversal..because the MACD may change due to graph movemnet

to exit i will refer nonlag dot or MACD..which one signal earlier...if got signal back we can enter back..since the signals are valid....

ok2...divergence...when the trending very long for the sequence of time..please find any point that show divergence...is valid..just wait for the signal..on gj ( my post here before) despite if i don't detect divergence...MACD trigger sell..if we can detect MACD earlier..i think it will make us ready earlier...

ok talk about divergence,,,,

on impulse wave..the is will never be divergence...end when divergence appears..it show that impulsive is ending...we can trade counter trade..and beware,,,it may come very cruel impulse after this divergence...

divergence can be detected by MACD..RSI...or candlestick...

so we need to keep learning here

thanks for sharing mr arecent the master of wave...

ok let see,,,the big move movement today..advantage for big tf traders...

cheers

Files:
gj.jpg  155 kb
gu.jpg  147 kb
ej.jpg  140 kb
eu.jpg  152 kb

Isakas - the best!!! Zeman - what you think about modify your system on the big tf?

Hi, arecent !!!

Cold you post your template and indicators files?

Thank you!!!!

Zeman, what you think about 1h and 4h tf?