ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 121

tracej:
Hi Zeman, are you trading those 3 pairs all on the 30 min TF still? Or do you use lower TF for GJ & EJ since they move much stronger?

Just curious...

Thanks.

yes..same setting for each pair im trades.. No matter how stronger there are.

heheheh...just now i found the advertisement at ym...kuasaforex class...rm200..2 seats still free,,,

it is really sucks....they all liars

arecent:
heheheh...just now i found the advertisement at ym...kuasaforex class...rm200..2 seats still free,,, it is really sucks....they all liars

Yo Bro Arecent ,

Its been awhile since you're here . And please don't get scammed by those Kuasa Forex people . I myself bought those **TOOT** ebooks that they sell for RM97.00 . Luckily i've found you guys since . And luckily too i didn't go to those **TOOT** classes . Duh ....

Anyways ... how's your trading bro ? Still using Isakas II with Alligator to "Ngaapp" those pips ?

Take care and regards ,

zeman:
yes..same setting for each pair im trades.. No matter how stronger there are.

Bro Zeman ,

Just want to clarify again .

Strategy : Intraday Pip Striker :

If the pairs that we're trading is "Volatile Ranging" wouldn't it makes sense to use a shorter TF , so that we can get the signals a little bit earlier ? (eg:TF15)

If the pairs that we're trading is "Volatile Trending" , we use either TF30 or H1 cause both will be capable to catch the trend .

Strategy : Intraday Swing :

Errr .. have to ask Bro Arecent on this one .. he's the Swing Master.

Bro Zeman , response is much appreciated with thanks .

Best regards ,

asri:
Yo Bro Arecent ,

Its been awhile since you're here . And please don't get scammed by those Kuasa Forex people . I myself bought those **TOOT** ebooks that they sell for RM97.00 . Luckily i've found you guys since . And luckily too i didn't go to those **TOOT** classes . Duh ....

Anyways ... how's your trading bro ? Still using Isakas II with Alligator to "Ngaapp" those pips ?

Take care and regards ,

I already show this thread to them just now..but useless..the said the want to help the newbie for the green pips as their stepping stone to make side income...shit...the never get shame...

ok2...my trading..like obvius..still on demo master

asri:
Bro Zeman ,

Just want to clarify again .

Strategy : Intraday Pip Striker :

If the pairs that we're trading is "Volatile Ranging" wouldn't it makes sense to use a shorter TF , so that we can get the signals a little bit earlier ? (eg:TF15)

If the pairs that we're trading is "Volatile Trending" , we use either TF30 or H1 cause both will be capable to catch the trend .

Strategy : Intraday Swing :

Errr .. have to ask Bro Arecent on this one .. he's the Swing Master.

Bro Zeman , response is much appreciated with thanks .

Best regards ,

kiki...not all people can spend their time at monitor 24 hours...so people like me need to take a very slow graph movement....

actually after doing on trading h4...i see...some movement still affected by news,,,also i found i could be trapped by major daily correction... ...kiki...sori it is my disadvantage...what i see...why not..from now..we looking to search the big move...yeah...i agree everyday we found the big move,,,

-for the big move searching i always turn on d1 cs daily...i alway hope i can see the turning point there

-i use ema 100 200 n 55 as my dynamics support n resistant..

-use the fibo extension to find the minimal price projection..

so..now,,currectly...i will search how do the Bband 1 can filter the trend on the big move.....i also try to use back the basics isakas on the major correction...

thus..at least i still can play around the pips in major correction..

all above is my new project..i alway hope the positive,,

thx

How to use Intraday Trade live

zeman:
hi bro u mean live signal or what?..i dont trade EU... Im trade GU, EJ and GJ.

yes ,i mean live signal .i 'am using ur isakas ,for example ,GU , can u explain how to use isakas for intraday trade and i need start from where ? M1,M5,M15 or M30.

Hope i can hear best explaination from u

Entry & Exits

Hello team ,

I'm posting my trade to get some feedback whether i'm using Isakas the right way . Feedbacks is most welcomed .

Isakas II - TFH1 : Looked at H4 and D1 - To look for trend . Use EMA & HMA . Looked at TF15 & TF30 - Trying to see the signals there too.

- Enter the market , Long at position B2 , GBP/JPY .

1st Level Signals .

* NLD = Blue

* Bbands = Blue

* Fisher = Blue

* FlatT = Blue

2nd Levels Signals

* Waddah Attar (WA) Histo = Blue

* WA Blue Histo = Higher than the DEAD ZONE .

* WA Blue Histo = Higher than Gold Trendline

* Gold Trendline is going UP

* Gold Trendline = Higher than DEAD ZONE

* Damiani Volatility Meter = Do Trade ( not in Picture )

* Stoch = have crossed 50 % and below 70 % ( not in picture )

- Exit the market at position C2 .

1st Level Signals .

* NLD changed to Red .

* WA Blue Histo DROPPED BELOW Gold Trendline .

::Questions ::

Q1 : Did i timed my Isakas entry correctly ?

Q2 : Did i timed my ISakas Exit correctly ?

Note : WA and Damiani and Stoch is just supporting Indi .

Something doesn't feel right to me , i'm sure something is wrong . ( Newbie LIcense )

Feedback is most welcomed . Thanks .

Files:
test123.gif  23 kb

arecent:
heheheh...just now i found the advertisement at ym...kuasaforex class...rm200..2 seats still free,,, it is really sucks....they all liars

lets they do their own rules..hehe.. just be alert for others newbie ...

azmidave:
yes ,i mean live signal .i 'am using ur isakas ,for example ,GU , can u explain how to use isakas for intraday trade and i need start from where ? M1,M5,M15 or M30. Hope i can hear best explaination from u

yes. if i have free time but u almost welcome to post chart screenshot if u want take position of the on going signal... lets trade M30..

asri:
Hello team ,

I'm posting my trade to get some feedback whether i'm using Isakas the right way . Feedbacks is most welcomed .

Isakas II - TFH1 : Looked at H4 and D1 - To look for trend . Use EMA & HMA . Looked at TF15 & TF30 - Trying to see the signals there too.

- Enter the market , Long at position B2 , GBP/JPY .

1st Level Signals .

* NLD = Blue

* Bbands = Blue

* Fisher = Blue

* FlatT = Blue

2nd Levels Signals

* Waddah Attar (WA) Histo = Blue

* WA Blue Histo = Higher than the DEAD ZONE .

* WA Blue Histo = Higher than Gold Trendline

* Gold Trendline is going UP

* Gold Trendline = Higher than DEAD ZONE

* Damiani Volatility Meter = Do Trade ( not in Picture )

* Stoch = have crossed 50 % and below 70 % ( not in picture )

- Exit the market at position C2 .

1st Level Signals .

* NLD changed to Red .

* WA Blue Histo DROPPED BELOW Gold Trendline .

::Questions ::

Q1 : Did i timed my Isakas entry correctly ?

Q2 : Did i timed my ISakas Exit correctly ?

Note : WA and Damiani and Stoch is just supporting Indi .

Something doesn't feel right to me , i'm sure something is wrong . ( Newbie LIcense )

Feedback is most welcomed . Thanks .

nice work bro...

my question..

1) nonlag length and colorbarback setting?

2) maybe the entry should be the 2nd nonlagdot coz the colours will change follow the market price momentum..

keep up ur updates ok bro

Hi all,

I'm newbie in forex. I just heard about this system and find out this thread. Thanks for Mr. Zeman for created this profitable system. I hope you all can help me to deploy this system. Does anyone here have record of using this system before?

p/s= awat aku rasa ramai sekapal kat sini? ngeh ngeh