ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 170

I demo tested it for a week. The ea has potential but needs to be refined for profitability.

spymez:
Hi

Thanks for the great EA Perfect Killer.

I cannot get the SL to work properly. I set SL to 30 but positions open with SL much greater than 30 pips? I have changed the magic numbers for the pairs I am trading but does not fix problem.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?

Regards

Spy

ecn broker

would it be better to trade this ea though ecn broker like hotspot fx? Is anyone have any experiences, good or bad with this broker? Seems logical that if you only have 1 pip spread that 10 pips TP is a lot easier to reach?

Hotspot FX- Global FX ECN Marketplace

Any thoughts welcome.

Regards

Spy

Hi guys,

I have been trying to use misakas v1.2 for over a week now and I have not had a single trade placed... any suggestions? I have several EA's that I run and everything looks fine I am not sure why it is not running...

tubby:
Hi guys, I have been trying to use misakas v1.2 for over a week now and I have not had a single trade placed... any suggestions? I have several EA's that I run and everything looks fine I am not sure why it is not running...

hi..pls make sure the misakas indicators(BBAND~1.ex4,nonlagdot.ex4,FISHER~1.ex4,FLATTR~2.ex4) already in your indicators's folder, then check your setting condition:

1) Minimum_Margin below 50% of your Balance EQ.

2) TP at least 10pips.

3) The Balance EQ must be enough to trade with the lot size(MyLot).

4) The "allow live trading" checkbox already checked.

5) Always using TF15.

FYI. On version 1.3b if you use the scalping feature per the author of the ea you use it on the 5 minute time frames.

Perfect Killer:
hi..pls make sure the misakas indicators(BBAND~1.ex4,nonlagdot.ex4,FISHER~1.ex4,FLATTR~2.ex4) already in your indicators's folder, then check your setting condition:

1) Minimum_Margin below 50% of your Balance EQ.

2) TP at least 10pips.

3) The Balance EQ must be enough to trade with the lot size(MyLot).

4) The "allow live trading" checkbox already checked.

5) Always using TF15.

Scalping Settings Misakas v1.3b EA

Hi Guys

What are the settings for scalping?

TF = 5min?

I set Scalping = true.

What others do i need to change?

Thanks

Spy

Ea

Hi,

great strategy, the EAs shows great results on malaysian forum.

But unfortunately, I cannot speat malaysian, so I understang nothing except pictures :-))

I would like to play more with EA 1.2 and 1.3, but had no luck yet with implementing and backtesting these EAs.

Does anyone knows the trade setups behind these EA? And what the magic number means?

I installed version 1,2 in the platform liteforex with balance of $1000. I configured lot for 0.1 and 1.0. I configured paara edge 300 It does not open orders. Which the problem?

colombino:
Hi,

great strategy, the EAs shows great results on malaysian forum.

But unfortunately, I cannot speat malaysian, so I understang nothing except pictures :-))

I would like to play more with EA 1.2 and 1.3, but had no luck yet with implementing and backtesting these EAs.

Does anyone knows the trade setups behind these EA? And what the magic number means?

This is my forward test using misakas ver1.2 in fxopen forum

result not to good. so i don't forwart test it anymore

Files:
misakas.htm  23 kb
misakas.gif  6 kb

trading system jutawanforex

hi all...

did u see this website jutawanforex.com

it's like free indicator...

maybe adik-beradik kuasaforex...

anyone have this indicator..

it's look good..