ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 167

about misakas EA

is that misakas EA have auto stop loss.

u can set the TP & SL on yr own. i didnt set SL as i monitor it. do set SL to playsafe.

Curious ..

Perfect Killer:
This EA based on insakas II..not always open trade but only open trade when strong signal. From what I understand of this EA..it refer to the BBand signal, and only open trade on first 3 signal..example: if BBands signal change from red to blue, then it will check others signals(Fisher,FlatTR,nonlagdot), if those signals are all blue then the EA will do BUY. (for above action only done within the first 3 BBands signal).

recommended setting:

Currency pair = GU,EU,UJ,UC(it's suitable for lower spread pair..currently I just try GU,it's ok)

TF = M15

TP = 10

SL = 30(this is the problem I face..i cannot set the proper SL I wish)

MyLot = 0.1(the Lot size, it depend on what size u wish to play)

Minimum Margin = (must be lower than your equity/balance,normally 50% of it)

* TP cannot less than 10, else the EA wont open trade.

* When your free margin reach or lower than the Minimum Margin you set, the EA wont open trade.

* All above is wat I understand of this EA, if anything wrong pls correcting me! sorry for my poor english.

Bro ,

On the original Isakas II , the TF recomended is TF30 / TF1H . On the Misakas EA its TF15 . Why ?

Best regards ,

asri:
Bro ,

On the original Isakas II , the TF recomended is TF30 / TF1H . On the Misakas EA its TF15 . Why ?

Best regards ,

actually i just get this EA from FXopen forum..the creator is call maerol.. after testing it's quite reliable..so just to share here.. regarding the TF15 maybe they need to get the entry earlier bcoz this EA not always open trade..it only open when the signal strong..(signal strong means the price drop or up very fast) so maybe if using higher TF the signal will appear abit late..somemore the EA only open trade on the first few BBand signal..if using higher TF maybe this EA will open trade lately so the chance to hit the TP is decrease or more risky.

All above just my view..if i misunderstood pls correcting me.

Perfect Killer:
actually i just get this EA from FXopen forum..the creator is call maerol.. after testing it's quite reliable..so just to share here.. regarding the TF15 maybe they need to get the entry earlier bcoz this EA not always open trade..it only open when the signal strong..(signal strong means the price drop or up very fast) so maybe if using higher TF the signal will appear abit late..somemore the EA only open trade on the first few BBand signal..if using higher TF maybe this EA will open trade lately so the chance to hit the TP is decrease or more risky. All above just my view..if i misunderstood pls correcting me.

yup. i agree with u. as for other pair,usually it will hit TP sooner or later. but for GJ its quite dangerous if u not set SL. GJ can set TP higher and SL equal to TP.

howdy

hi guys ...im a newbies here n ofcoz in forex...actually i`m using isakas indi right now...eventhough still using demo acc so far 4 me it great.....n also i`m asking 4 help from anyone otai here 2 explain me about RVI...how to apply it how we can use it n so on...tq....

Perfect Killer:
actually i just get this EA from FXopen forum..the creator is call maerol.. after testing it's quite reliable..so just to share here.. regarding the TF15 maybe they need to get the entry earlier bcoz this EA not always open trade..it only open when the signal strong..(signal strong means the price drop or up very fast) so maybe if using higher TF the signal will appear abit late..somemore the EA only open trade on the first few BBand signal..if using higher TF maybe this EA will open trade lately so the chance to hit the TP is decrease or more risky. All above just my view..if i misunderstood pls correcting me.

Ohh . Ok . Back to testing then .....

adib_07:
hi guys ...im a newbies here n ofcoz in forex...actually i`m using isakas indi right now...eventhough still using demo acc so far 4 me it great.....n also i`m asking 4 help from anyone otai here 2 explain me about RVI...how to apply it how we can use it n so on...tq....

hi..

RVI? relative vigor index? hm... when both lines crossed, there are the signal.. green down, bear... green above the red line, bull..

RVI base on the calculation of close, open , high low price and moving average..almost in the same group of stochastic oscillator.

gud luck

Sekelper 5M - Fisher Kuskus

Salam Bro Zeman ,

1 - Regarding the Fisher Kuskus in Sekelper , does the "height" of the Fisher Bars gives a different value of strength regarding the current price movement ?

2 - If the answer is yes to above , does that means that the height of the Fisher Bars can be used as an additional filter for entry ? ( eg: the higher the bars, the stronger the momentum of price movement and vice versa )

Thanks in advance for answering ...

Sekelper

I've been using this indicator and like it a lot. I know the TF is 5M. But could sekelper be used for larger TFs like 30M ti 1H? Many thanks