ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 172

MatXerof:
Salam Bro,

Download the zip file below, extract it in a folder & read "Instruction.txt" for detail. This is for Isakas2 only but all procedures can be applied for other version too.

Good luck!

isakas2_plus.zip

Salam Bro Asri, I hv sent you email. Thx

Salam Bro's

Thanks for all the emails that want to discuss the USD Int Rate Decision this coming 18th March . Plz do not put up the feedback here . Go to Strategi Spesifik - 18th March , 2008 : US Int Rate Decision - FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics to put in your feedback / questions . And no more email to me plz ...

Thanks guys !!

thanks a lot

josef:
Hello,

this is my first post ever in this forum. However, i was following a few threads with interest in the last weeks.

Befor i read about kuskus and the simple logic behind, i was no friend from KISS strategies, because my meaning was that sutch things dont work.

Changed now....Reason >>> i was testing the kuskus method with some little modifications and fixed trading rules.

Here is the method what i use and the results:

Pair: EUR / USD

Timeframe: 30 MIN

Chartsetting:Kuskus H. Ashi (Default Setting), BBands_Stopv1 > Length 20, Deviation 1, Kuskus Starlight > rPeriods 30, pSmooth30, Absolut Strengh Hostogram > 1,9,1,3,,2;

Take Profit: 15

Stop Loss: 25

Enter LONG if: BBands get blue, Heiken Ashi blue, Kuskus Starlight Blue (red 0 Line)

Enter SHORT: The same, but in the other direction.

Confirmation from all indis within 3 bars from the BBands Signal. > otherwise...do nothing or trink tea or coffee. (Candle after Signal is first candle)

Enter at the close from the candle !!

Huge Newscandle rule: >> set a buystop at the maximum + 1 Pip (Huge Newscandles are for me candles with more then 50, 60 pips)

MoneyManagement: Enter with one Lot > if you loose double the next position (max. for 4 times)

Results November 2006: (EUR/USD only)

30 Trades

25 Winner

5 Looser

Max Draw Down 90 Pips

Result:290 Pips

Results Dezember 2006: (EUR/USD only)

32 Trades

26 Winner

6 Looser

Max Draw Down 111 Pips

Result:216 Pips

Testing "candlebycandle"....if you let your profits running >> when momentum takes of and the price starts to fly >>> you can double or tripple the results.

Last but not least: Many thanks to the devloper !!

"May the Pips with you"

I want to say thanks a lot for your settings bevause i ve changed BB settings

and now i dont know which are the right ones GRAZIE

gaban:
Not sure why you have bad result with misakas.

Below is the screenshot from one of the fxopen forumer who use misakas 1.3b

You can read about the above screenshot at :- original post

I see, Maybe I use SL 35 pips

ocm1:
Dear zeman,

Pls create yahoo chat room, then we can chat on yahoo conversation room.

my yahoo id: ocm_cm @ yahoo.com

Thank you

OCM1

WHY NOT SKIPE ??

hello

anajib:
hi guys!

Here is the result of my trading using misakas EA. although its still in beta version the result is reliable. try on demo 1st b4 apply to real account. good luck!

attention to this systems please use always them on demo account

for one month and use it always ask manual confirm

3 bar system mah i dont believe there is a system be carefull always with this great promises

no

zeman:
sure u can

be carefull.. Forex Currency FX Trading System Metatrader - eBay (item 260140319423 end time Feb-11-08 06:27:05 PST)

thanks mike eagle4x for the information..

its really incredible the same system on sale

hello

Perfect Killer:
This EA based on insakas II..not always open trade but only open trade when strong signal. From what I understand of this EA..it refer to the BBand signal, and only open trade on first 3 signal..example: if BBands signal change from red to blue, then it will check others signals(Fisher,FlatTR,nonlagdot), if those signals are all blue then the EA will do BUY. (for above action only done within the first 3 BBands signal).

recommended setting:

Currency pair = GU,EU,UJ,UC(it's suitable for lower spread pair..currently I just try GU,it's ok)

TF = M15

TP = 10

SL = 30(this is the problem I face..i cannot set the proper SL I wish)

MyLot = 0.1(the Lot size, it depend on what size u wish to play)

Minimum Margin = (must be lower than your equity/balance,normally 50% of it)

* TP cannot less than 10, else the EA wont open trade.

* When your free margin reach or lower than the Minimum Margin you set, the EA wont open trade.

* All above is wat I understand of this EA, if anything wrong pls correcting me! sorry for my poor english.

Good system but you will have always 10 pips of profit

the most important its Stop loss its ok but how many pips ???

and take profit trailing stop loss when is in trend must to add more position

i know this system gives 10 pips all times risk = null

give a loock when non lagot point are inside the chandles

Good Pips to all

Isakas - Graph of mine

First of all , would like to thank you Mr Kuskus for being so kind to share

the indicators that he invented .

I consider myself was late to discover these wonderful indicator .

But late than never .

I backtested it and found that these indicators are accurate .

I got an idea but dont know how to proceed .

IF we could transform these indicators into Expert Advisor , it will be much easier for us to trade as we could not be on the PC all the time .

We could use the BBand as the trigger point - Entry to buy/sell with conditions of others indicator such as - Heiken Ashi , Fisher and Flat trend of the same colour . While exit if the colour changes .

Who's out that could write a program to create such an Expert Advisor ?

I could not attached the graph of mine .

asen8888:
My sell position have close with TP 50 pips Here is the result (live trading)

Hello i want the software on the left of the chart were i can download it please ??

Best Regards Rod 30 a dual core processor very good