ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 82

Waddah indicator Alerts

Is anyone else not receiving buy alerts? So far I have received only "exit buy" alerts.

MiniMe:
Pls read this b4 for more info

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

Full pack of the ASCTrend is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172966

Zeman I am not promoting the ASCTrend over Isakas, I am just adding more info hope it help ... I am still a big fan of Isakas.

WOW! wow! MiniMe, those are some colorful charts you've got there.

Zeman, looks like cousin Kuskus has gone fat and heavy with indicators. Well, I need to get him down for at least 5-10 sets of Sumo Deadlift for each and every pips he gains from this at every FX trading session. In few weeks, he be back slim and trim (yeah, even with all those bottles of Heineken Asahi beers).

More colors; More PIPS!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:

Zeman, looks like cousin Kuskus has gone fat and heavy with indicators. Well, I need to get him down for at least 5-10 sets of Sumo Deadlift for each and every pips he gains from this at every FX trading session. In few weeks, he be back slim and trim (yeah, even with all those bottles of Heineken Asahi beers).

More colors; More PIPS!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Fxcruiser,

You keep on telling everybody that you are so busy and haven’t got a spare minute to answer questions on your own thread...

So, please leave this thread alone. It can do without your patronizing and sarcastic remarks.

sg1:
Fxcruiser,

You keep on telling everybody that you are so busy and haven’t got a spare minute to answer questions on your own thread...

So, please leave this thread alone. It can do without your patronizing and sarcastic remarks.

Who had grumpy flakes for breakfast then ?

If you check out the first post you will see that Zeman say’s

“THANKS TO FXCRUISER - I learned a lots of Heiken Ashi from HAMAPAD.”

It’s just friendly banter, chill time.

Mart

waddah

Thank you for the Waddah link.

There were times today when it coulda/shoulda given a buy or sell signal, but did not (example: USD/CAD); it only gave close signals.. I'm just curious to know if anyone got buy or sell signals today.

fxcruiser:

More colors; More PIPS!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I got used to them and I know which is doing what

There is place on my screen for HAMA PAD . I will try to sqeez it in there.

jump:
Is anyone else not receiving buy alerts? So far I have received only "exit buy" alerts.

The market is not moving today, read this to know how Waddah works, and maybe your right I have not tested Waddah enough

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176253

mart-hart:
Who had grumpy flakes for breakfast then ?

If you check out the first post you will see that Zeman say’s

“THANKS TO FXCRUISER - I learned a lots of Heiken Ashi from HAMAPAD.”

It’s just friendly banter, chill time.

Mart

Sg1

Here we are all friends and try to help each other get some ,

alex

sg1:
Fxcruiser,

sg1

that was a joke, here we are all friends and try to help each other. If you need to ask Fxcruiser a question send it to his thread or his email and I am sure he will answer, unless he is busy counting pips

jump:
Thank you for the Waddah link. There were times today when it coulda/shoulda given a buy or sell signal, but did not (example: USD/CAD); it only gave close signals.. I'm just curious to know if anyone got buy or sell signals today.

I agree, I don't know why ... unless the buy & sell signal is not only by the Waddah rules he mentioned in his post maybe the alret is also set by the difference between the candles I mean the one generating the signal and the current one, and today there was not too much movement in the market but will watch this indicator more as it looks very promising

u meight

hi zeman

thank u very much for sharing great system

u meight be 90% close

compination is much more than creating new indicators

thats really smart

ur a star

wish u all the best

shams

zeman

hi zeman

v good system intresting