ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 39

I do not know why everyone always want to see trading statements for? From my experience with any system, one must do their own testing to evaluate if the system works for him/her. Just because the system may for others, it does not mean it will work for everyone.

et_phonehome_2:
I do not know why everyone always want to see trading statements for? From my experience with any system, one must do their own testing to evaluate if the system works for him/her. Just because the system may for others, it does not mean it will work for everyone.

right... i showed "roads" for all of u...u should think depends of urself, where u should go.. thats all.. if this system not suitable for u...try looking for better one..n if this system not quite good enough for u..try modified it with ur own style trading..thanks..

zeman:
er... wat statement?

you post image on post #290 on page 29

Oligarh:
you post image on post #290 on page 29

thats not live account..just tester of isakasv2... hopes u understand... by the way.. enjoys isakas trading

zeman:
thats not live account..just tester of isakasv2... hopes u understand... by the way.. enjoys isakas trading

I understood. Thank you. It on standard rules?

Oligarh:
I understood. Thank you. It on standard rules?

yes..standard rules...im going live sometimes with others live account

Perky:
ooops forgot to attach - here goes enjoy

sorry it doesnt refresh properly on each day you need to reload it otherwise all lnes scrunch up

Hello, friends. I wanna show you some ideas (sorry for big graphic, but very clearly)

First signal at USD/CHF! But if U/CHF at SELL then EUR/USD & GBP/USD at BUY!

But how we can see GBP/USD not confirm BUY deals and show to SELL.

Some later EUR/USD show SELL and USD/CHF show BUY and at this moment GBP/USD - SELL - all confirmed.

Files:
valut.jpg  367 kb

And for yours attention one filter to enter the deals not at the top (or down)

first graphic (30m): GBP/USD - BUY (pink vertical line)

but look at second (1h) - trend go down

We don't enter position!!!

Than wait on 30m and see SELL signal!

at 1h - down than SELL GBP/USD

Files:
part01.gif  15 kb
part02.gif  19 kb

Oleg77:
Hello, friends. I wanna show you some ideas (sorry for big graphic, but very clearly)

First signal at USD/CHF! But if U/CHF at SELL then EUR/USD & GBP/USD at BUY!

But how we can see GBP/USD not confirm BUY deals and show to SELL.

Some later EUR/USD show SELL and USD/CHF show BUY and at this moment GBP/USD - SELL - all confirmed.

I you want to confirm, look at the 1 hour chart.