ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 34

Hi Zeman, looks great haa.. Starting new year with big smile . Hopefully isakas will be improve from time to time. How about isakas equip with alarm when it change colors. Thats better and we do not need to be always by the computer .

Thanks (terima kasih)

do you have YM??

abrs70:
i will post my own 10p3 here. I trade it manually.

zeman

what do you think of the attached pivots created by peter bain? can replace fibv2?

thanks

Can you tell me how dreamteam works? Does it make use of starlight, HA kuskus and BBands to enter initial trade? I do not know, but does it also use MagicNumber since I do not want it to affect existing trades or can you implement it?

zeman:
Hi GUys..

i just close ISAkAS v2 trades at MV...(still hold at NF)

great day for ISAKAS trader..

115 PIPS

by the way...thanks abrs70... dreamteam.ex4 EA also great at tf1hours EU..

what are MV and NF ?

I think that is short form for MV= Marketiva NF= Northfinance.

et_phonehome_2:
Can you tell me how dreamteam works? Does it make use of starlight, HA kuskus and BBands to enter initial trade? I do not know, but does it also use MagicNumber since I do not want it to affect existing trades or can you implement it?

nope..i still use ISAKASv2 for manual.. im just tested dreamteam.ex4 EA by abrs..more information about thats EA, u can ask him.. ( abrs ).. thanks

mrLoba:
Hi Zeman, looks great haa.. Starting new year with big smile . Hopefully isakas will be improve from time to time. How about isakas equip with alarm when it change colors. Thats better and we do not need to be always by the computer .

Thanks (terima kasih)

do you have YM??

its that u mdfairus?

Nope..but i love your system. I had followed your tread from the begining and what i can say u r the man. Keep up good work. Two tumps up. Let improve the system.

Assmkom..

From southern(JB)

Dear Zeman,

I have tried to implant the dreamteam EA into my MT4 and it still greyed out,

I already complied it, but since it's ex4 format so I cant do that.

Is there something wrong?

thanks before,

ANCOLL:
Dear Zeman,

I have tried to implant the dreamteam EA into my MT4 and it still greyed out,

I already complied it, but since it's ex4 format so I cant do that.

Is there something wrong?

thanks before,
abrs70:
yes. attach on H1 E/U.

you will see smiling face on top right corner.

Make sure you have ticked enable EA and allow live trading.

i dont know anything about this EA.Its belong to abrs70...not me.. just try it on EU Tf1hours..thanks..

mrLoba:
Nope..but i love your system. I had followed your tread from the begining and what i can say u r the man. Keep up good work. Two tumps up. Let improve the system.

Assmkom..

From southern(JB)

flood district yeah..hehe.. just a simple system bro but will be profitable if u now deeply about ISAKAs rules...thanks

abrs70:
i will post my own 10p3 here. I trade it manually.

zeman

what do you think of the attached pivots created by peter bain? can replace fibv2?

thanks

Hello abrs,

Does the Dreamteam_v02 use the Pivot (Bain) as the indicator instead of the FiboPiv_v2 ?

Thanks!

Wilson