Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 52

Hendrick:
Well Fikko. So you've just discovered how to become a millionaire in 6 months with Phoenix. Thought I could keep this a secret for myself . Problem is, I just changed the code in version 5.6.02 to prevent this. So what should I do? Change it back to the old settings or what? Anyone?

Hendrick,

Since I seem to be the one that "persuaded" you to make this change, let me suggest how to deal with this while still using the new PhoenixMode variable.

(As long as you agree it's worth to use combined modes?!)

For normal usage, the new single variable is still the best option, so:

Leave the variable as it is right now: 1,2 and 3 for each of the 3 modes.

For the daredevils who want to experiment implement the following:

Just add in the the code to recognise 3 new values (in fact 3 bits):

16 (now also meaning mode1)

32 (now also meaning mode2)

64 (now also meaning mode3)

and any combinations of these values (e.g: 16+64=80 meaning mode1 + mode3)

Sounds complicated but you only have to change 3 lines of code:

if(PhoenixMode==1 || (PhoenixMode & 16)) //Phoenix Classic

if(PhoenixMode==2 || (PhoenixMode & 32)) //Phoenix Second Trade

if(PhoenixMode==3 || (PhoenixMode & 64)) //Phoenix 123

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Help! New Phoenix is not opening Micro Lots all lots are opening at 0.10, I have put 0.03 in the set-up file so I can open 0.03 (3) times in mode 3, how do I correct the problem? I have Mico Lots as True.

txsundevil:
Help! New Phoenix is not opening Micro Lots all lots are opening at 0.10, I have put 0.03 in the set-up file so I can open 0.03 (3) times in mode 3, how do I correct the problem? I have Mico Lots as True.

Take a look to my previous posts, I did some changes

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175245/page33

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175245/page34

Now it is working for me

Backtesting

fikko:
Yes Hendrick,

It is true that Phoenix 5 can open up to 5 trades at once, if we switched on all the modes. But I guess it is not tested yet (?)

However I like when seeing combination of the modes, compare to combination of the currency pair. Seeing your success trade on championship, I think better to concentrate on USDJPY rather than concentrating on other pairs.

See this result? it is an amizing Phonex 5, can turn $1000 to $1 million within 6 months of trade. I am using mode 1 and mode 3.

The risk is 0.3, using 2 modes it will consume 60% of the free margin.

It is very great in backtest, but Let's see how it perform in forward test.

Hello , your backtesting is different with the same settings and period. My data and Metatreder are of Alpari broker.Look..

backtesting again

Here is the backtesting with the same settings since january .. look this..

scout:
hehe, of course not, in the day time i work in a company and after work i could watch MT4 and make some trades of live account. GMT time is 8 hours slower than Beijing(china) time, between 20:00 to 23:00 of Beijing time is the most active time frame of world forex market, so i can make some trades after work, drinking some tea, watching tv...and thanks for phoenix system, it doesn't make too many trades in a week, about 3-5 trades per week. definitely we could make it manually with other forex trading client software than MT3,MT4.

Nice times foe American open and beyyond, London open first signal(braintrading) second signal in that direction for 10 to 15 pips , allday every day at London open first signal sercond arrow in any direction for 10 to 15 pips compounding HOW LONG TO BE A MILLIONAIRE>>

I want to contribute.

Maybe this could help the issue, no matter it's micro or not.

if(lot<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT)) lot=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT);

if(lot>MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT)) lot=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT);

Hi all,

Today, I start running the Phoenix_5_v2 on 5 different brokers' demo. Only the USDJPY, GBPJPY & EURJPY are moving but the 2 new pairs GBPUSD, USDCHF don't.

Does anyone experience the same?

Regards

Fixed for MicroAccounts

Version 5.6.03

Fix for MicroAccounts

Files:

Hendrick:
Version 5.6.03 Fix for MicroAccounts

Good Lord... Hendrick! You are unbelivable! GREAT guide update

Thank you for all the efforts. I really do hope YOU are making lots of money from your EA. Well, or simply making good money in general

Again, many thanks for all the efforts and sharing your work with ordinary peoples