Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 23

Vedmak:
If you will look backtest similar movement up\down can go about one month as in July of this year. And then jump upwards. So the conclusion - to wait.

Second that Vedmak!

fikko:
Hi Hendrick,

There is a good post there regarding hedging using co-relation pairs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks Fikko!

frantacech:
Maybe don't open NEW trade 5pm NY do 0:00 NY - Asia flat? This your bad trade in championship?

Maybe yes, maybe no. It was only one trade!

Hello Hendrick,

I support you in your participation in championship

Hi,

I'm going to start to foward test this great EA as well.

Can i ask, i'm running GDPUSD & EURUSD Hans EA, and USDJPY, GDPJPY & USDCHF Phoenix EA v4_2_03 (Hope this EA is the latest version), do i need to change any settings on both ea (magic no or anything else)?

I'm testing it on Neumix platform. Will keep my statements posted time to time

Thank you

Hi Hendrick,

I just test a few days only. It turns $1000 to $1300 (30%) within a few days. No loss yet.

GBP/JPY a few hours to 1 days -- normally profit

USD/JPY a few hours -- profit

my USD/CAD is floating for 4 days already.

my EUR/USD is floating for 2 days

my AUD/USD & EUR/AUD is floating for 1 days.

I don't think those 4 currencies has a high volatility.

If you want to try, perhaps USDGBP it will have high volatility, but it doesn't perform well with current setting (backtest result). So I exclude USDGBP within the test.

Hendrick:
I would be very grateful if some of you can make the next summary:

Look at your Account History and look for every trade at its opening and closing time. Is there some kind of correlation between the total time a trade is open and if it's profitable or not? I've not analysed my own Account History but it seems to me that the longer a trade is open the less chance it will be profitable.

So, for those who have an Account History of 2 weeks or more and if you have the time can you please make such a summary. It would really help me!

2 weeks of forward testing

Hendrick:
I would be very grateful if some of you can make the next summary:

Look at your Account History and look for every trade at its opening and closing time. Is there some kind of correlation between the total time a trade is open and if it's profitable or not? I've not analysed my own Account History but it seems to me that the longer a trade is open the less chance it will be profitable.

So, for those who have an Account History of 2 weeks or more and if you have the time can you please make such a summary. It would really help me!

Posted a detailed statement since I started testing Phoenix and hope it is helpful.

BrunoFX:
Hello Hendrick, I support you in your participation in championship

Thanks Bruno! Still a long time to go.

munis6823:
Hi,

I'm going to start to foward test this great EA as well.

Can i ask, i'm running GDPUSD & EURUSD Hans EA, and USDJPY, GDPJPY & USDCHF Phoenix EA v4_2_03 (Hope this EA is the latest version), do i need to change any settings on both ea (magic no or anything else)?

I'm testing it on Neumix platform. Will keep my statements posted time to time

Thank you

Phoenix 4_2_03 is the latest version. Check in the code if the MagicNumber don't conflicts with your other MagicNumbers.

fikko:
Hi Hendrick,

I just test a few days only. It turns $1000 to $1300 (30%) within a few days. No loss yet.

GBP/JPY a few hours to 1 days -- normally profit

USD/JPY a few hours -- profit

my USD/CAD is floating for 4 days already.

my EUR/USD is floating for 2 days

my AUD/USD & EUR/AUD is floating for 1 days.

I don't think those 4 currencies has a high volatility.

If you want to try, perhaps USDGBP it will have high volatility, but it doesn't perform well with current setting (backtest result). So I exclude USDGBP within the test.

Thanks Fikko. Keep us posted!