Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 38

Delay Phoenix 5

Promissed you to post Phoenix 5 during the weekend. But it's still too buggy. Need more time. Will try to finish it at the end of the week! Sorry!

(If I'm not mistaking Phoenix 5 will be a lot better than 4.2)

Phoenix 5

sourour:
WE r waiting for your new son phonix v.5

So I am.

alan.

USD/JPY Time

First off, THANKS for such a great EA Hendrick. I'm looking forward to your V.5.

To anyone who would know, when are the best times to trade in the USD/JPY market?

Thanks,

Sean

Hi Hendrick

How is the development of v5 going? Do you need assistance?

I wonder why this thread is so quiet lately?!

May be because last week wasn't so good for Phoenix? Who knows?

Aren't you sick of people who are just jumping in every thread, downloading every EA just hoping for easy profits without any contribution? ... and of course, without having a clue of what the EA is doing.

They just test it for a week or two and if the results don't match their (very high) expectations they forget about it.

Please, if you need any assistance, I am here to help.

I see that Phoenix is doing good in the contest. Good Luck!

Best Regards.

Hendrick:
Promissed you to post Phoenix 5 during the weekend. But it's still too buggy. Need more time. Will try to finish it at the end of the week! Sorry! (If I'm not mistaking Phoenix 5 will be a lot better than 4.2)

Ver 4.2 is a real nice version, and if version 5 is better, what else i can say.

Great results on the contest. Good luck.

why they are different ???? : HENDRIK

on 2006: 10.30 : your system for competition did is

entry buy* at 117.56, target 117.97

But I download your program for competition,then using

why it did generate the below

on 2006: 10.30 : sell at 117.50, target 117,08

Why they are different ????

Please explain !!!!

and how to solve it ?????

Tomtom:
on 2006: 10.30 : your system for competition did is

entry buy* at 117.56, target 117.97

But I download your program for competition,then using

why it did generate the below

on 2006: 10.30 : sell at 117.50, target 117,08

Why they are different ????

Please explain !!!!

and how to solve it ?????

Hi

This is due to small differences in broker's prices. The price is not the same for all brokers. There is a difference of few pips. So one broker can display a buy configuration and another a sell configuration of the indicators. There is also a time difference between brokers. Your 10:30 can be 11:30 or 12:30 or 8:30 on the competition server.

Bye.

cucurucu:
Hi

This is due to small differences in broker's prices. The price is not the same for all brokers. There is a difference of few pips. So one broker can display a buy configuration and another a sell configuration of the indicators. There is also a time difference between brokers. Your 10:30 can be 11:30 or 12:30 or 8:30 on the competition server.

Bye.

i dont think thats the resone ,

i think that he missed the enter on 117.56 (as do i) when the market opens 30.10 00:45

and it took a possition today 05:30 am on 117.50 (as do i also)

and becouse phonix was in possition already so he didnt took the 117.50 also

congrats!

Hi Hendrick,

Congrats on regaining the second spot in ATC...will soon see u and phoenix in 1st spot on 25th Dec!

ed

cucurucu:
Hi Hendrick

How is the development of v5 going? Do you need assistance?

Aren't you sick of people who are just jumping in every thread, downloading every EA just hoping for easy profits without any contribution? ... and of course, without having a clue of what the EA is doing.

They just test it for a week or two and if the results don't match their (very high) expectations they forget about it.

Best Regards.

Hi cucurucu,

I agree with you. Many people are just watching without any contributions. And sometimes not only watching but complaining as well.

But I think Hendrick is more convenice to work it by himself.