Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 17

Hendrick:
There are two pairs that are doing very well with Phoenix 4.2: the USDJPY and GBPJPY.

I appreciate the effort and the quality of this EA. There is however Profit Genarator EA that does a better job on the USDJPY and couple of other pairs(see example attached) as I was testing this week. Lower STL of 50 was used to generate the attached result.

I start testing Phoenix this week and will post the results.

Good luck.

Ross.

ross123:
I appreciate the effort and the quality of this EA. There is however Profit Genarator EA that does a better job on the USDJPY and couple of other pairs(see example attached) as I was testing this week. Lower STL of 50 was used to generate the attached result.

I start testing Phoenix this week and will post the results.

Good luck.

Ross.

According to the Profit Generator thread, it was abandoned by the developers because it could not win in the long run.

bluto:
According to the Profit Generator thread, it was abandoned by the developers because it could not win in the long run.

Well bluto to be honest I have not used this EA just tweaked it this week for someone who uses it on a live account. Won't say more here. Out of respect for Hendrik, if you like to reply go to the original thread for this EA. I will tell you more if you want to.

Ross.

Files:

Bug in Phoenix Booster!!!

There's a bug in Phoenix Booster 2.1. Here is the fixed version.

Files:

Temporary results tweaking U/Y :

Total net profit 27794.98 (with new settings)

Total net profit 14907.69 (STD)

Loss trades (% of total) 24 (17.65%) (with new settings)

Loss trades (% of total) 29 (20.42%) (STD)

When finished, I will send the new setting to Hendrik and it will be up to him to whether use them in the new version or not.

I will do some more work and will post the results.

Good luck.

Ross.

Booster1

have closed down Booster1 and loaded Booster2.

Will report on Booster2 progress bearing in mind it will start off +$99.69 net profit.

John

Files:

Hi Hendrick,

I'm testing your EA on EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDJPY and I'm happy with its forward results.

Past results are also very good if I analize 6 or less months of history datas but if I try to go further back EA crashed....

We know that forex market changes continously so I think that your research to find always better parameters is correlated to that.

Adjusting parameters to market condition to continue to use phoenix and steal pips from market!!!

Am I right???

Thanks Hendrick

Mau

Hendrick, thanks for valuable information. If yourself or anybody could help uploading on to charts (sorry about this). I have opened your file into MetaEditor how do I now input onto charts

Thanks

G

Hi Hendrick, today I started to forwardtest both versions of your Phoenix.

I'm using microlots (0.01) but I had to change "AccountlsMicro" to true, because otherwise it would begin automatically with 0.10 lots.

Am I doing it right?

Thx