Dolly system - page 94

metastock:
Great work!

I find that Hist_StepMa could be a good filter for Dolly 5min

I think now we must find a good and workable filter to improve Dolly !!!!

Can you post the Hist_StepMa version yhou are using please

I think I got it this one Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 ?

Try it in conjunction with Nina_StepMA_1_Custom3 for even more confirmation

I think it is this one , used in conjunction with nina gives even more confirmation

increase:
Can you post the Hist_StepMa version yhou are using please

I think I got it this one Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 ?

Try it in conjunction with Nina_StepMA_1_Custom3 for even more confirmation

Hist_StepMA_Stoch is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

CatFX50 Indicators.zip

Main tools:

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03. Set at 2000 bars

@increase & qazq

Thanks a lot guys,

I appreciated your help.

I will directly do "forward test" with this system

qazq:
Hist_StepMA_Stoch is here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

CatFX50 Indicators.zip

Main tools:

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03. Set at 2000 bars

thank you!

by the way how to make Dolly work with daily open?

Dolly Forward Test

Dear ANCOLL,

It seems you're the guru on this thread. So I attach my test for the last few days, i was not on my terminal all the time so i took the trades if an alert came while I was watching.

I read somewhere a comment by yourself that the dolly is not that good. Can you elaborate, also I agree with you, i will buy the original WSS.

Concerning EA's, you are correct, I re-tune my EA every month to keep up to date- I am using a simple EA 7/27 MA with Bollinger Bands to identify range and trend, but still I have to retune.

Would appreciate your comments on Dolly, and WSS, I tend to favor buying the original, so what are your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Aymen

P.S. Three days of testing, IBFX feed, GMT 0, Time Frame H1

Files:

jafar00:
WSS and Dolly give the same signals. I've had screenshots from someone with WSS and there is no difference apart from WSS having a few extra indicators thrown in. The signals are exactly the same. I have my doubts about whether the stats on the WSS are indeed true. Are they based on actual trades? Or looked at after the day is over and the entries selectively used to create a false impression? If you picked the perfect entries and exits with Dolly, your results would be exactly the same.

WSS and Dolly are exactly the same signal so why not? It just happens that Dolly looks a whole lot nicer in my opinion so keep up the good work!

By the way, the biggest difference between Dolly and WSS is that Dolly gives credit to the author of the original indicator that BOTH are based on and that is Valasholic. That gives Dolly 100x more credibility.

Can you please post the results for the past few days, or at least link me to them. My results for Dolly are attached in my last post .

Aymen

Dolly Graphics#10 & Open Graphics

Shinigami:
thank you! by the way how to make Dolly work with daily open?

A comparison of the Pivot verse the Open - I think pictures speak louder than words.

Files:
comparison.gif  89 kb

You gave it to the wrong person

aymensaket3:
Dear ANCOLL,

It seems you're the guru on this thread. So I attach my test for the last few days, i was not on my terminal all the time so i took the trades if an alert came while I was watching.

I read somewhere a comment by yourself that the dolly is not that good. Can you elaborate, also I agree with you, i will buy the original WSS.

Concerning EA's, you are correct, I re-tune my EA every month to keep up to date- I am using a simple EA 7/27 MA with Bollinger Bands to identify range and trend, but still I have to retune.

Would appreciate your comments on Dolly, and WSS, I tend to favor buying the original, so what are your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Aymen

P.S. Three days of testing, IBFX feed, GMT 0, Time Frame H1

Aymen,

Thanks for your compliment, but you should give it to cja, linuxer and the thread starter. They have worked so hard, and I think they deserve for the credit not me

cja:
A comparison of the Pivot verse the Open - I think pictures speak louder than words.

Yes they do. And in this case they say a lot. This looks amazing. It will solve many problems (mine at least).

Thanks cja