Dolly system - page 44

ignacio:
nice numbers congrats!

Cheers and thanks to your system well joint system

Dolly results

Attaching results for Dolly for the last couple days. Everything Dolly with ETrailing on M30 EXCEPT Eur/Usd (testing new expert).

mrtools

mrtools:
Attaching results for Dolly for the last couple days. Everything Dolly with ETrailing on M30 EXCEPT Eur/Usd (testing new expert). mrtools

Gross Profit: 546.04 Gross Loss: 431.90 ....

i don't like it very much... but it is positive

mrtools, in the nexts days.... saturday or sunday, i'll post the new version of dolly

could you put it in the first post ? my idea is always add the latest version of this indicator in a accesible place

thank you in advance

Dolly

Hi Ignacio

I think if I would have been able to be there with Dolly I think the profit would have been greater seems sometimes ETrailing gets me out safely but sometimes too safely.And yes I can post Dolly wherever you want.

mrtools

mrtools:
Hi Ignacio

I think if I would have been able to be there with Dolly I think the profit would have been greater seems sometimes ETrailing gets me out safely but sometimes too safely.And yes I can post Dolly wherever you want.

mrtools

thank you!

Results for the week. I decided not to trade today. The opening price was already in the buy/sell zones. market looks a little choppy. But then im not even sure.

Euro + 26 pips missed the gain on cable though today. All in all a great week for dolly.

Looking forward to the new version Ignacio your a star

Mr tools

What about posting the latest dolly version to the first page of the thread to make it easier to find. Because i'm lost here where to find the latest news and dolly version. so many pages.

Hi,

well... i forgot the new source code of dolly in my job

is almost ready... timezones and sunday issues fixed!

works very very fast now!

i wont post this weekend, sorry...

but i have some little questions... do you want pivots lines included in dolly? or you prefer to add them by your self using your pivots indicators?

I still need to talk with linuxser bout the filters and the look & feel... also, i have no added yet the "zones" (that uglys zones jeje)

well... thats all

sorry again... i'll be workin the next week!

bye!

Dolly

Dolly today on M30 with ETrailing(eur/usd,eur/jpy,gbp/usd,&gbp/jpy, expert testing) if I figured right Dolly +60 pips today on everything else.

mrtools