Dolly system - page 71

NNNIIICCCEEEEE ......the best of all threads on TSD .Some things is still missing ....some things I guess. WELCOME TO DA MOTEL CALIFORNIA .... by THE ANGEL .

newdigital:
I deleted. I was thinking that it is copywrite. Old or new - does not matter. matter that it is probable commercial system.

If it is not commercial - i am sorry.

Please do not post any commercial systems even old ones.

ANCOLL did not post a commercial system, it was all the indicators which are currently on this forum in source and executable format. I do not know why he thought it was the commercial system. Sorry ancoll, but whoever gave you those files as the WSS system misled you, I hope you did not pay for it....

et_phonehome_2:
ANCOLL did not post a commercial system, it was all the indicators which are currently on this forum in source and executable format. I do not know why he thought it was the commercial system. Sorry ancoll, but whoever gave you those files as the WSS system misled you, I hope you did not pay for it....

@et_phonehome

It's ok bro,

I just post the indicator for you to compare with Dolly itself.

So we can adjust the clone with the source itself

But the rule of this forum states so,

Ok then, I just follow the rule

Sorry guys, I won't post that again

How I use the Dolly

I have been using Dolly for a few week. I am combining a few strategies I use MTF_CCI with a time frame of 1440 to get the daily overall direction (kind of need a better indicator as it sometimes fails). I also use KIS_AVG to get a sense of the next day hi/lo. Super 8 Filter to get the overall trend. A color changing price indicator to enter long (only when the direction is down and Super 8 Filter is blue. I use e-trailing to lock in 10 pips as lock 5 pips every time it can.

Once I hit the the Dolly Sell or Buy area, I still lock the 10 pips but let e-trailing run with the defaults.

My overall plan is to collect 20 pips per currency per day when possible.

Does this sound logical to the senior members or can I improve on this strategy.

Regards,

JBorgesNM

I have been following this Thread for a while and appreciate the effort and the FREE advice here. In this day of Thanksgiving, thanks to everyone who support the effort here. I have learned more with you that on the dozens of book I have read

Files:

In addition

Does anyone has a Super 8 Filter alarm? Will make easier not having to stare at the screen.

Thx

What is KIS_AVG? Can you post it here?

Thanks

Here you go

Hope it helps.

Files:
kis_avg.mq4  3 kb

jborgesnm:
I have been using Dolly for a few week. I am combining a few strategies I use MTF_CCI with a time frame of 1440 to get the daily overall direction (kind of need a better indicator as it sometimes fails). I also use KIS_AVG to get a sense of the next day hi/lo. Super 8 Filter to get the overall trend. A color changing price indicator to enter long (only when the direction is down and Super 8 Filter is blue. I use e-trailing to lock in 10 pips as lock 5 pips every time it can.

Once I hit the the Dolly Sell or Buy area, I still lock the 10 pips but let e-trailing run with the defaults.

My overall plan is to collect 20 pips per currency per day when possible.

Does this sound logical to the senior members or can I improve on this strategy.

Regards,

JBorgesNM

I have been following this Thread for a while and appreciate the effort and the FREE advice here. In this day of Thanksgiving, thanks to everyone who support the effort here. I have learned more with you that on the dozens of book I have read

To collect 20 pips per day per currency will take some doing and probably never possible, you need a lot more than just an indicator, you need a whole system, money management correct mindset you will need to accept that all systems have runs of losses.

Do you realy want to love me .... do you realy want to make me smile ...... doyou realy want to love me ..... by gorge b . Let it be...let it be ...let it be ...by jhon deer . MTF you better set it wright or it just a preety boy from the corner . kizz ...? do it make any diff ..? Let them rock and roll , some out put is healty...... , risingsun.