Dolly system - page 73

Big Joe:

BLING BLING !

Cool stuff

removed from thread

Yannis:
CJA, you did an excellent job on these indicators, hats off.

Paul, i owe you Straddle&Trail as i promised you in Artemis group, and since it seems you cannot refrain from posting my older ea, let me post the new one to the Dolly group. No source code but not crippled or restricted in anyway, with much more params and possibilities than simple e-trail. I will also update with any new version, IF members of the thread think it has any value. It has handled last 3 NFP nicely and small user's guide also attached. I don't want to clutter the thread, so just say so and i'm gone.

Just a remark. I agree, any system can be handled manually and be rewarding. The difference is that i'm at my day job when Artemis Breakout makes the pips and i don't have to baby sit.

Yannis,

Thank you for your generosity as posting here your EA.

I definitely will try it next week. Since I have a full time job actually, I cannot watch the monitor all the day, so having a well performing EA is very important for me.

Yannis:

Paul, i owe you Straddle&Trail as i promised you in Artemis group, and since it seems you cannot refrain from posting my older ea, let me post the new one to the Dolly group. No source code but not crippled or restricted in anyway, with much more params and possibilities than simple e-trail. I will also update with any new version, IF members of the thread think it has any value. It has handled last 3 NFP nicely and small user's guide also attached. I don't want to clutter the thread, so just say so and i'm gone.

Just a remark. I agree, any system can be handled manually and be rewarding. The difference is that i'm at my day job when Artemis Breakout makes the pips and i don't have to baby sit.

how do I use this EA? Do I put it into my MT4 EA folder?

I have read through this thread, but still seem to be missing something. The chart information provided is based upon information from the previous session. Does this mean that in reality, the only possible trades are the BUY STOP, BUY STOP-1, BUY STOP-2, SELL STOP, SELL STOP-1, SELL STOP-2 as suggested for a buy/sell for the new session?

Yannis:

Straddle&Trail v4.00.ex4 file problem

Straddle&Trail v4.00.ex4 file problem

That seems to be correct the EA is greyed out and not working I just confirmed it. Yannis please repost

It works

Fortunately Straddle&Trail is able to work for me. (I have not tried it for trading just have installed.)

Files:

The expert is grayed out is because the source code is not provided.

This has no impact whatsoever on the expert, which is working normally.

Try this latest version, but unzip the stdlib.zip file and put also the stdlib.mqh file in the ...\experts\libraries folder, just in case you don't have it.

Yannis:
The expert is grayed out is because the source code is not provided.

This has no impact whatsoever on the expert, which is working normally.

Try this latest version, but unzip the stdlib.zip file and put also the stdlib.mqh file in the ...\experts\libraries folder, just in case you don't have it.

Greetings, Yannis.

Thanks for your work.