FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 57

with tsr-h1 the remaining are useless?

in other words: for tsr mechanical i need only the 1 hour chart with ONLY this indicator?

please anyone help me i am going crazy

giraia_br:
with tsr-h1 the remaining are useless?

in other words: for tsr mechanical i need only the 1 hour chart with ONLY this indicator?

please anyone help me i am going crazy

i was seiyng the "tsr mechanical" and at 2:59 the blue and yellow indicator have diferent results.

exe file

I downloaded the tsr-mech exe file a few times, but still can't extract the file. It shows error - file corrupted.

where I can get the zip/rar file for this tsr-mech?

Thanks

boostedtrader:
I downloaded the tsr-mech exe file a few times, but still can't extract the file. It shows error - file corrupted. where I can get the zip/rar file for this tsr-mech?

Hi

I just downloaded the file myself for testing and the file extracts and the video plays without error.

The file have been downloaded many times already and you are the first i know that have this problem so i am sure the problem is at your end.

Here are the links to .rar version of the file but i guess you will have problem with this one also.

RapidShare: TSR1H_Mechanical.rar

Mediafire: TSR1H_Mechanical.rar

This .rar version have 259 downloads and no report of error.

Anyway, if it don't work for you just play the video online.

Hope this helps and that it will work for you.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
Hi

I just downloaded the file myself for testing and the file extracts and the video plays without error.

The file have been downloaded many times already and you are the first i know that have this problem so i am sure the problem is at your end.

Here are the links to .rar version of the file but i guess you will have problem with this one also.

RapidShare: TSR1H_Mechanical.rar

Mediafire: TSR1H_Mechanical.rar

This .rar version have 259 downloads and no report of error.

Anyway, if it don't work for you just play the video online.

Hope this helps and that it will work for you.

Arctic4x

Thanks Arctic4x for your kindness...

Now its show time...

mpower:
it looks great but on 15 min chart you get the arrows long after the trend has started

We do not trade 15min charts...

And if you would trade a 15 min chart it will always be quicker then a 1H TF. And a 1H TF will always be quicker the a 4H TF. And a 4H TF will always be quicker then a daily chart. And a daily chart will always be quicker then a weekly chart....

Maybe you would like to hear it in a more pesimistic way: A 15 TF will always be later then a 5min TF. A 1H TF will always be later then a 15min TF. A 4H TF will always be later then a 1H TF........etc.........

But that logic stands for EVERY system or indicator.

regards..iGoR

Hi everybody,

I send slovak translate TSRbasicPart1 from Marko.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

TSRbasicPart2

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

and new indicator for confirm H1 mechanical rules.

Files:
tsr_h1.mq4  5 kb
obr2.gif  90 kb

iGoR:
We do not trade 15min charts...

And if you would trade a 15 min chart it will always be quicker then a 1H TF. And a 1H TF will always be quicker the a 4H TF. And a 4H TF will always be quicker then a daily chart. And a daily chart will always be quicker then a weekly chart....

Maybe you would like to hear it in a more pesimistic way: A 15 TF will always be later then a 5min TF. A 1H TF will always be later then a 15min TF. A 4H TF will always be later then a 1H TF........etc.........

But that logic stands for EVERY system or indicator.

regards..iGoR

Igor,

I think you misunderstood...I am not familiar with how you trade your TSR mechanical. I was commenting on the STS v1 indicator. And the 4 hour arrow signals update every 4 hours. The 15 min arrow signals on that indicator update many bars after the 4H timeframe has shown a reversal, whereas you get the signals on 4h timeframe every 4 hours at 00:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00 etc. Let's say at 16:00 we get an up arrow on 4H, it is signalling a trend reversal, the price does reverse and goes up, you will not see an up arrow on the 15 min chart until after 4h. So, that is all I meant. You can look at the code or check what the indicator does in real time. And I brought it up beacause somebody asked.

You can save your sarcasm for your chatroom, or find somebody who is half-wit and explain them how soon they get the signals on the different timeframes for each indicator that uses the number of periods to return the value for the indicator function.

P.S. The STS indicator arrows are based on 4H and D1 fractals. Here is the definition of fractals from Investopedia:

"A type of pattern used in technical analysis to predict a reversal in the current trend. A fractal pattern consists of five bars and is identified when the price meets the following characteristics:

1. A shift from a downtrend to an uptrend occurs when the lowest bar is located in the middle of the pattern and two bars with successively higher lows are positioned around it.

2. A shift from an uptrend to a downtrend occurs when the highest bar is located in the middle of the pattern and two bars with successively lower highs are positioned around it. "

I send Market Rotation indicartors - for M1, M5 and MTF M5.

M1 - TSR_M1_MR.mq4 + TSR_M5_MR_MTF.mq4

M5 - TSR_M5_MR.mq4

SRDC I & III AHA V0_1.ex4 - daily H/L and asia H/L

Please Igor for comments, if working ok. I don't have your original TSR confirm indicators, afraid.

another market rotation indicator

Hi,

In case anyone wants to use a market rotation indicator, you can also try mine. I didn't try francatech's, but, from what his screenshot shows, I'm not sure mine and his are doing the same thing. (His seems to combine 2 sets of 2 MAs in a nice visual way). Mine is very basic:

Settings: the periods of the 2 HMAs that define a market rotation. Defaults are 60 and 80.

"Output": a green/red cross on the MA that is last to turn.

Note: To make "HMA - Market Rotation v1.0" work, you need to have "HMA - Light v1.0" in the indicator folder.

You do NOT need HMA Light attached to the chart. It just needs to be in the indicator folder (compiled of course). HMA Light has no colors whatsoever so, for the chart, use the color version from Igor's package at the beginning of this topic.