FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 56

T S R Mechanical

I am learning the T S R Mechanical first.

Would I be right in thinking it would be better to get used to this before trying the standard T S R

Arrows-dots Indicator

Hi Igor and all good people

I study your TSR about two weeks ,of course spend a lot time by watching video. I have to say it is wonderful job , very good english for people that english is not native language. But unfortunetly I dont understand exactly what have to do to get "arrows-dots" indicator from you .... make some homework or what ??? .... please ,please just briefly explain it . Thank you .

Peter

frantacech:
Hi everybody,

I send slovak translate TSRbasicPart1 from Marko.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

and new indicator for confirm H1 mechanical rules.

Can you please post the indicator I have marked on your pic?

Files:
pic_1.jpg  142 kb

the macd in template is two lines and not the indicator of the video

other problems:

2007.07.19 04:46:28 Cannot open file 'C:\Arquivos de programas\All IBFX\original\experts\indicators\(T_S_R) - 5min EURO.ex4' on the USDJPY,H1

2007.07.19 04:46:28 SuperWoodieCCI_alert USDJPY,H1: ArrayInitialize function internal error

but the SuperWoodieCCI appears in the chart.

increase:
Can you please post the indicator I have marked on your pic?

It is STS Special

Files:
sts_v1.mq4  16 kb

Amazing Indicator

frantacech:
It is STS Special

Hi Frantacech

Is this indicator repaint the past and any alert in it..?

jerami:
Hi Frantacech Is this indicator repaint the past and any alert in it..?

I don't think it repaint the past. In my opinion it just display the information 4 hours later in order to get a full fractal. So it display the top and bottom once they are really finished. Then I think you cannot use that to trade directly the arrows. Otherwise you will be very rich very quickly.

sts indicator

it looks great but on 15 min chart you get the arrows long after the trend has started

jlpi:
I don't think it repaint the past. In my opinion it just display the information 4 hours later in order to get a full fractal. So it display the top and bottom once they are really finished. Then I think you cannot use that to trade directly the arrows. Otherwise you will be very rich very quickly.

Exctly how many bars later does this arrow get plotted ? thanks Dave