10points 3.mq4 - page 341

i am on live account on micro account with 1100 cent on my account with leverage 1:500 with the broker FXOpen . So far its good,

just wondering is it enough with that deposit in case the Trend againts my Open Position??

ybm:
i am on live account on micro account with 1100 cent on my account with leverage 1:500 with the broker FXOpen . So far its good, just wondering is it enough with that deposit in case the Trend againts my Open Position??

Tell me how much will it cost/pip on 0.01 lot on your account? According to my experience, you need atleast 10,000 cent just to fit with 1cent/pip trading. If you fail to comply this, please withdraw the EA from your test. I hate yo see you lose your 1100 cent very soon.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Tell me how much will it cost/pip on 0.01 lot on your account? According to my experience, you need atleast 10,000 cent just to fit with 1cent/pip trading. If you fail to comply this, please withdraw the EA from your test. I hate yo see you lose your 1100 cent very soon.

Regards

David

it is 1 cent per pip, and it is starting at the size 0.10. so far it can open till 3 levels

Okay i'll consider your advice, thanks

I am simply putting this EA since I hate to test it in Demo account, lolz

newdigital:
I am demo testing 11 pairs on Alpari mini. Please find attached:

- visual statements for all 11 pairs (we can see drawdown);

- statements for every pair separatedly;

- normal MT4 statement.

if u dont mind share here your account equity analyzer...thanks a lot

newdigital:
I am demo testing 11 pairs on Alpari mini. Please find attached:

- visual statements for all 11 pairs (we can see drawdown);

- statements for every pair separatedly;

- normal MT4 statement.

Great Newdigital. This indicator u use to make this statment is a new one? i test one a long time that make a lot of wrongs prices and information. Can u share that? thanks.

Hello David and all people here,

I just follow up this thread about a few weeks ago and I found this EA seems profitable and usable in live trading. You guys have developed this martingale system safer and stable.

Based at David's explanation for using this in live trading, we should withdraw the profit constantly because there will be a time when EA will going to make a huge loss. Of course we won't know when it will be happened. But I don't want to do nothing and just wait until my acc blow up. I want to sleep well in the night and wake up freshly in the morning .So, I have an idea to limit my loss and protect my equity. I suggest we add a function to stop EA when equity is below a certain number. Of course, we must consider space for EA to open until max trades.

For sample, I deposit $1000 and limit the EA to stop trading if my acc is below $800. In this case, I am willing to accept the biggest loss is about $200 including the floating loss. But I should consider whether $200 is enough for EA to open position until max trades and have a space to handle the floating loss. I don't want if EA open the last trades and close all positions because last trade just close in -10 pips.

I don't know whether my idea is good enough to implement it in the EA. Maybe anyone can give opinion about this?

Have a nice day

stop EA when equity is below a certain number.

tiger_wong:
Hello David and all people here,

I just follow up this thread about a few weeks ago and I found this EA seems profitable and usable in live trading. You guys have developed this martingale system safer and stable.

Based at David's explanation for using this in live trading, we should withdraw the profit constantly because there will be a time when EA will going to make a huge loss. Of course we won't know when it will be happened. But I don't want to do nothing and just wait until my acc blow up. I want to sleep well in the night and wake up freshly in the morning .So, I have an idea to limit my loss and protect my equity. I suggest we add a function to stop EA when equity is below a certain number. Of course, we must consider space for EA to open until max trades.

I had tried the idea you propose and backtest it.

In long term it seems useless. althought we can limit the loss but We also limit the profit

syga1117:
I had tried the idea you propose and backtest it. In long term it seems useless. althought we can limit the loss but We also limit the profit

Thanks for your opinion.

Just for detail about my sample in previous post...

Let say I deposit $1000 and make regular WD about $100 per week. After 3 weeks, the EA get the bad time and make big loss. The function that I use will stop the EA because my equity is below $800. So, my profit will be = (3*$100 ) - $200 = $100. Imagine if the EA doesn't stop trade. Maybe I will lost totally.

But I realize, maybe the loss will recovery and become profit. So, maybe anyone could give a suggest what number is acceptable for defining the floating loss that maybe harm and have a big possibility to MarginCall.

This idea is for live trading... I understand that if we backtest this, maybe it will useless.

MANSTIR:
if u dont mind share here your account equity analyzer...thanks a lot

I can not. It is not my indicator. Look at here:

For visualization of the performance results you can use the following tools:

- this thread with many indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177664

i-BalEq indicator can be used as well (from this thread).

- some more tools: here and here.

Files:

newdigital:
I can not. It is not my indicator. Look at here:

For visualization of the performance results you can use the following tools:

- this thread with many indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177664

i-BalEq indicator can be used as well (from this thread).

- some more tools: here and here.

never mind, thanks a lot... i'll appreciated what u give..