10points 3.mq4 - page 336

davidke20:
According to my experience, the EA should work fine on all time with H1 except US session ~ london closing. I wish you guys all good luck. For Rudi, please withdraw your money since you already doubled it. Cant imagine what happen next. Always remember to keep the seed money just prepare for the worst. Wanna grow account? Sacrifies comes 1st. Wish you luck.

Regards

David

Ok, then John's setting would still stand 18:00 to 13:00

davidke20:
According to my experience, the EA should work fine on all time with H1 except US session ~ london closing. I wish you guys all good luck. For Rudi, please withdraw your money since you already doubled it. Cant imagine what happen next. Always remember to keep the seed money just prepare for the worst. Wanna grow account? Sacrifies comes 1st. Wish you luck.

Regards

David

thx David...:)

regards

Rudi

Could someone guide me to the post where the latest EA is located with John's Settings.

Will we be able to code Trading times into the EA so that the EA will not trade US session ~ London closing ?

Thanks

yusof786:
Could someone guide me to the post where the latest EA is located with John's Settings.

Will we be able to code Trading times into the EA so that the EA will not trade US session ~ London closing ?

Thanks

You dont even bother to read a few page back? How are we supposed to help you? You dont even know the EA already coded a time filter to dodge the US~London closing session? You plan to put it on an account without even care what EA is this?

davidke20:
You dont even bother to read a few page back? How are we supposed to help you? You dont even know the EA already coded a time filter to dodge the US~London closing session? You plan to put it on an account without even care what EA is this?

Cool down david, yusof just asking for help. Maybe you can just give him a link to the post instead.

We all newbie in EA making not like you....EXPERT

azam575:
Cool down david, yusof just asking for help. Maybe you can just give him a link to the post instead.

I just cant find any reason why should we keep updating rubbish post. Every few pages there will be some people pop the same question. Do you know why 3000post here in 10p3? Its because 80% of the post are answering which is the latest version. Nobody even care what the EA is about. Now, do you? Or you only care ADX_MACD's version that makes you money? Dont get me wrong. I'm not lossing my cool. If you know me earlier, you will know I'm a very sarcastic person. The above post is only a reminder for people to continue study the thread, instead of bad intention. When you see me fcuking people upside down, then that is when I lost my cool.

azam575:

We all newbie in EA making not like you....EXPERT

Are you trying to be sarcastic? It doesn't sound positive to me. I never accuse you because I know you did follow the thread since the day I posted v0.01. I will never expect people can code like most coders here in TSD. If everybody also coding EA, who is going to do the forward testing?! I dont care whether you're newbie or old fart, as long as you pay attention to the thread and respect our work, I'm more then happy to help and contribute. How can you tolerate when you paying attention to all the work, while other jump in and ask you " Now where were we? Any result yet? Which 1 is the best so I can start make money?" Click on the Yusof786's profile and check his post you'll understand what kind of person is he(unless he's your personal friend that both of you know each others, then you may found he has no problem).

Regards

David

Backtest from 2003 on 4 hour chart with $500 start. Set file included.

Files:

adrazz:
Backtest from 2003 on 4 hour chart with $500 start. Set file included.

Thank you for your contribution. 1 thing that I concern, have you download the data before you run the backtest? Because I saw the backtester shows modeling quality of N/A. Which may be a invalid backtest result.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Thank you for your contribution. 1 thing that I concern, have you download the data before you run the backtest? Because I saw the backtester shows modeling quality of N/A. Which may be a invalid backtest result.

Regards

David

Oh right, ok will test again..Thanks

Ok lets try again, same as before but with 90% modelling quality, better data

Files: