10points 3.mq4 - page 308

Ask

just wont to know if anybody use it with real account and what is your results and satisfaction.

Thx

sam123:
One more question (addition to the previous post which wasnt answered yet):

How can I determine the size of the lot of the first (initial) trade?

In my demo account (which has big balance) it opened 0.25 lot while the input is 0.01 Lot.

Change MoneyManagement=false, then the manual lot size will be kick in.

Also attached the backtest here.

Regards

David

Files:
november.gif  7 kb
november.htm  87 kb

I keep getting a "close at stop".... not the SL price... it just freaking stops 5 days to 2 months into it.

10p3

davidke20:
John,

There is a bug that I forgotton to change the Risk to Double. I was using Integer instead of fractal. The risk can only set to minimum 1%, therefore I make another version and named it after v0.02 to avoid confusion. Besides, the Account size you're holding is only lucky survival. It wouldn't have enough margin to cover the losses when market turned the other way round. So, if your demo account get up to 200 dollars balance, that would be a miracle, and the EA could have function well for a very long time to see some good retun in the near future. All we can do now is hope and pray that NFP will not trigger another lossing trade for this EA.

Regards

David

Thanks David for explaining the difference between .01 and .02 I have now loaded the later version over the original one and will be trading with it from the new week.

As far as NFP goes the EA opened a trade following the first movements which were sell trades and closed off a couple before the direction change. Then came the time when after the 4th progression I got the "no money" error. The trade carried on and up whilst I was still trading sell but the drawdown was not excessive and when the price retraced the EA was able to close off in profit.

So my tiny account is still surviving and now has closed off $10.9 profit. I will watch with interest the continuing trades and as David said if the account could get up to $200 it would be a miracle.

John

pureguava:
I keep getting a "close at stop".... not the SL price... it just freaking stops 5 days to 2 months into it.

I'm not any good in guess work. I dont wanto guess what is your backtest gone wrong. Please post your strategy tester's statement for troubleshooting purpose.

Regards

David

People,

Please ignore any commercial post in 10point3. We have no affiliate with ANY party besides of TSD itself. We post EA here is solely because of interest, and a good heart willing to share. For virtual private server, you dont need to look for other broker's affiliates. The lowest cost I've came close is 15 bucks a month on a Celeron D VPS comes with remote desktop control. You do not need 10k account to signup shiet with other affiliator, you do not need to do profit sharing at all. Please if you have the excess money donate to TSD for maintenance better then signup with bloody scam sucker. They wanted you to upload your EA to their server so they can share the pie. Meanwhile they collect IB commision on your account. Also they eat you up 50% profit. Those are spammer, blood sucker, and will only harm the harmony of TSD. I already reported this issue to Newdigital, and hope he can remove that post as fast as possible. If possible, get the spammer ban would be a big tumbs up.

Regards

David

You tested USD - JPY.

sam123:
You tested USD - JPY.

Aiya... sorry sorry my turn to make mistake. Anyway, herewith reattached the EURUSD backtest.

Regards

David

Files:
november_1.htm  107 kb

OK.

Now I have good results but not as as yours.

I did not change the timefilter inputs and used it as True.

Pls see the attached result and let me know your conclusions.

Thanks,

Sam123

sam123:
OK.

Now I have good results but not as as yours.

I did not change the timefilter inputs and used it as True.

Pls see the attached result and let me know your conclusions.

Thanks,

Sam123

Press F2 button. Select EURUSD -> 1 minute(M1) double click. Then use your mouse point to the Download button and left click it to download data in order to achieve 90% modelling quality.

Regards

David

Files:
mq.gif  46 kb