10points 3.mq4 - page 306

sam123:
Here is another test.

This time I started at December 2006 and still no good results.

I also changed MM to False.

What is wrong now?

(I am sorry I am asking too much questions, I just want it to work for me as good as it works for you)

Thanks,

sam123

Sam,

Perhaps you misunderstand me. You need to place the test on Period at H1, because the indicator will not work correctly on M1. Try to test again on H1. Cheers

Regards

David

Oops... My mistake.

I did understand the 1H issue, I just forgot it when tested again. Sorry.

Now, I did another test (attached) and still the results are bad.

Please see the results and let me know how should I make it better.

By the way, I check for your replies every 5-10 minutes so stay tuned after you reply an answer since I will write back soon.

sam123:
Oops... My mistake.

I did understand the 1H issue, I just forgot it when tested again. Sorry.

Now, I did another test (attached) and still the results are bad.

Please see the results and let me know how should I make it better.

By the way, I check for your replies every 5-10 minutes so stay tuned after you reply an answer since I will write back soon.

Again, I tested it on EURUSD. So, I dont suppose PipStep5 would work on GBPUSD. If you decided to test it on GBPUSD, please change Pips to bigger value. I reply only when I'm around. I oftenly chasing my daughter around the house.

Regards

David

I am so Idiot!!

Everytime I do something wrong, although you explained how to do it right!

I make myself fool!

Anyway, I did again a backtest and still no good news.

See attached.

I also want to ask: Why don't you make a stop-loss for the last trade if it looses the maximum pips (like the previous trades)? in this example it is 5 pips.

As for your daughter - I hope she feels well. I had to take today my daughter back home in the middle of the day since she got sick.

Good day.

sam123

sam123:
I am so Idiot!!

Everytime I do something wrong, although you explained how to do it right!

I make myself fool!

Anyway, I did again a backtest and still no good news.

See attached.

I also want to ask: Why don't you make a stop-loss for the last trade if it looses the maximum pips (like the previous trades)? in this example it is 5 pips.

As for your daughter - I hope she feels well. I had to take today my daughter back home in the middle of the day since she got sick.

Good day.

sam123

Sam,

Can you please test again with MM=True? I haven't really work on the MM=false part. But I'll take note on that 1, and give you a revision for NON MM MODE.

Regards

David

See attached.

sam123

sam123:
See attached. sam123

I'm sorry to bother you again, can you please try 1 more time with Risk=0.5? Just wandering whether its affected by the leverage issue.

Regards

David

1. I can't do it. I can use only round numbers, it won't let me input half numbers.

2. you don't bother me, try me again and again, until it works and works good!

Sam123

sam123:
1. I can't do it. I can use only round numbers, it won't let me input half numbers.

2. you don't bother me, try me again and again, until it works and works good!

Sam123

Sam,

I've prefix it with 0.5 now. Below attached EA.

Regards

David

Files:
10p3v0.02.mq4  11 kb

I also attach my backtest here.

Regards

David

Files:
10p3v0.02.gif  6 kb
10p3v0.02.zip  55 kb