10points 3.mq4 - page 261

FutureMillionaire?:
Maybe ... but it'll sure make your eyes water when it does

If it hasn't got that far .... what causes the 'downs' on the chart?

Regards,

Ray

The downs are caused by two things:

1: I have noticed that when there are two buys (0.1 and 0.2 lots )and the second buy is reached, it closes all the other buys. Sometimes the first buy is still in the negative side.

2: If DayTrading2a has an open trade and 10point 3 closes a trade it will also close the trade that was opened by DayTrading2a.

Even through there are downs, the chart is heading in the right direction and I'm happy. It's ot the holy grail but it is making me some profit.

basza:

1: I have noticed that when there are two buys (0.1 and 0.2 lots )and the second buy is reached, it closes all the other buys. Sometimes the first buy is still in the negative side.

2: If DayTrading2a has an open trade and 10point 3 closes a trade it will also close the trade that was opened by DayTrading2a.

Even through there are downs, the chart is heading in the right direction and I'm happy. It's ot the holy grail but it is making me some profit.

Ah, that would explain the odd shape. I hadn't realised that the graph reflected both of your EAs.

Regards,

Ray

teldon:
man u r a big loser, get the hell out this forum,

Its my job and mission to help keep dudes from using loser ea's. So you stfu and move along now, bro.

basza:

Hi Basza,

Do you have statement for this account to see how trades are dispached between EAs ?

thanks

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi Basza,

Do you have statement for this account to see how trades are dispached between EAs ?

thanks

Thierry

Here is the latest statement and image. The ones that are not eurusd are others ones I was trying.

basza:
Here is the latest statement and image. The ones that are not eurusd are others ones I was trying.

You had said your account got down to $52?? What leverage are you using?

my real account has reached 9k..Thank God past month is ranging. now i am not worried to risk the half , i got back my capital

faifarni:
You had said your account got down to $52?? What leverage are you using?

Hello faifarni

My leverage on North Finance is 1:200

Statement

Here the results RMI.

Best Regards.

some good profits from martingale

Files:
demo1k.htm  812 kb