10points 3.mq4 - page 379

davidke20:
Please hide your name and account number for security reasons.

Regards

David

Please hide your name and account number for security reasons.

thx a lot

10points3v0.031

Thanks davidke20 for this new version. Please doublecheck these results. Don't take my word for it. I keep telling myself this must be too good to be true and so I keep testing.

100 pips v2 inverso

can anyone try out this ea?

it seems nice in my backtest result..

sorry i couldnt post it..

anyone please test it out and give me some advice..

thanks a lot friends..

Files:

hi neoo

please tell me your setting and your expert (File Name )

thank you

davidke20:
As per request, I've added the new filter of no opening new position on the same bar. Please test out and let me know.

Regards

David

thank you, I'm checking it out !

Foward test results for 10p3v0.03

Forward testing on FXopen demo account. thanks David.

Files:

two accounts' live performances so far on June 2008 using 10pHedge

Files:
wpw-06.gif  7 kb
cyn-06.gif  7 kb

ScRiBe:
Forward testing on FXopen demo account. thanks David.

would you pls share us which timeframe do you use?

crazy idea

I found a rather "unusual" application for this 10point3 EA, that seams to be very profitable.

Use these settings:

Trade only EURUSD

TP 35

Initial Stop 35

Max trades 1 (yes 1, so no martingaling here!)

Pips 35

Sec Profit 35

Reverse Condition: 1

You let the EA run in a demo account and you trade the exact opposite of the trades it initiate. I suggest Oanda for minimal spread, because your winners will be +33 and your losers -37.

Your first reaction will be: Well, put than the EA in "reverse condition: 0" and let it simply run. But this yields a complete different result.

I manually backtested this in different periods (only 2 months ) and it seams quite robust. In June 2006, it gives not so best results, but overall it doesn't loses also. I chose June 2006 because it was flat.

Last 3 weeks +575 pips.

Hedging in one pair

i saw this EA has big DD, ant some strategy tester i saw, they finish dramatically. especially when the max trade fail to cover the signal. my idea is simple. Hedging.but not like other 10point.... hedging, my idea is hedging in one pair,one EA, not put 2 EA one for sell and one for buy, NO.

i think, hedging is the safest way today for trading FX. don;t think profit, think safety first, and smallest DD is better...

Thanks