10points 3.mq4 - page 175

yeoeleven:
We will be interested in whichever pairs you decide to test with any considered settings. I will continue the Combo account and see if it can regain more profitability currently up to $423 profit since 18th Feb.

After the weekend it was +338 closed and -133 floating. Currently it is +423 closed and +4 floating so it has made some progress since then.

John

Still testing the Combo on GBPUSD (mod1e) and CHFJPY (GoblinFibo[1].2) and at the moment things are supprisingly looking pretty good. Will post report soon on it, up about $260 with a couple trades working around $5.

I am also forward testing tururo_10points 3_dynamic_stop and the first (and second) time I ran it, I tried setting 2 windows, a ONLY LONGS and a ONLY SHORTS for each of 3 pairs. What I observed was that each window was trading (buying and selling respectively) like they were unthrottled and 90% of the time there would be a loss on the trades. So I have now consolidated the windows into LONG AND SHORT Modes and I can see a difference right away regarding some assemblence of order as to trade activity.

I will provide complete reports soon on all of the above.

N2

EDIT: Although I do have tururo's explaination of his stop methodology, would you be so kind as to point me in the direction where I can read explainations of SecureProfit, OrderstoProtect, ReverseCondition, ((symbol)PipValue) and other pertinent information regarding 10points3 please and also Goblinfibo[1].2? Thank you! EDIT3: Ok I found the Goblin info and now looking for the 10points3 infor. Thanks.

EDIT2: Ok I from what I'm reading I gather this all came from a program named Predator?? Anyone know where I can find more info on using VB's search functions like, "predator" AND "documentation" and other more advanced search functions to wade though the plethora of information provided this board even has those capabilities? This way I don't need to burden you just trying to get some simple information. Thanks so much.

FutureMillionaire?:
It lost!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Combo Report

Testing John's Combo except changing the pairs as so:

GBPUSD (mod1e) and CHFJPY (GoblinFibo[1].2) and has been running about 14 hours so far. Things were looking a little better about an hour ago but they are still looking pretty good.

If you'll notice, there has only been one completed CHFJPY trade whilst there is also two others working at this time.

Settings are as follows: (I am leaving the descriptions in this one time)

Goblin (GBPUSD)

TakeProfit = 16; // Profit Goal for the latest order opened

Lots = 0.1; // First order will be for this lot size

InitialStop = 1; // StopLoss

TrailingStop = 10; // Pips to trail the StopLoss

FiboProgression = true // ?????????

MaxTrades=6; // Maximum number of orders to open

Pips=18; // Distance in Pips from one order to another

SecureProfit=5; // If profit made is bigger than SecureProfit we close the orders

AccountProtection=1; // If one the account protection will be enabled, 0 is disabled

OrderstoProtect=3; // This number subtracted from MaxTrades is the number of open orders to enable the account protection.

// Example: (MaxTrades=10) minus (OrderstoProtect=3)=7 orders need to be open before account protection is enabled.

ReverseCondition=0; // If one the decision to go long/short will be reversed

StartYear=2005; // Year to start (only for backtest)

StartMonth=1; // Month to start (only for backtest)

EndYear=2050; // Year to stop trading (backtest and live)

EndMonth=12; // Month to stop trading (backtest and live)

// extern int EndHour=22; // Not used for now

// extern int EndMinute=30; // Not used for now

mm=1; // if 1, the lots size will increase based on account size

risk=1; // risk to calculate the lots size (only if mm is enabled)

AccountisNormal=0; // Zero if account is not mini/micro

Magic = 123987; // Magic number for the orders placed

10_point_4_[mod1e) (I have not descriptions for this yet)

BlockId=1

TakeProfit=20

Step=18

MoneyManagment=28

Lots=0.10000000

PricePlus=0.00140000

Manual=off

OpenBlock=1

ModifyBlock=0

FixLot=0

MicroLot=0

MaxiLot=0

Insure=9

BlockOrders=4

StopLoss=100

fema=14.00000000

sema=40.00000000

sig=8.00000000

cciperiod=14.00000000

timeperiod=60.00000000

timeperiod1=30.00000000

Please see posted current result file below.

yeoeleven:
I have copied information regarding the various settings which would apply to both 10p3 and Goblin taken from the code. John

Oh.. very good.. thanks for the help John.

N2

Special Announcement

Dear V12 group,

I'm here to give a suggestion to all our V12 member. Please put your V12 on North Finance with default settings on atleast 10000 account. I dont care when you kick in the EA, I wanted to see how accurate it is, and whether it can handle trades even you start at different time. I would strongly suggest to start with MM=1, risk=1, so the EA would start with 0.6lots. Secure profit=50. Just 1 more thing, use leverage 1:300 and above to test, 1 currency pair at 1 account only. No multiple pair at the same account! Do not exceed MaxTrade=7, or you'll get margin call.

Regards,

David

If anyone could shed some light on the descriptions marked with question marks below regarding mod1e, or point out where this infor can be found it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

N2

BlockId = 1 // ?

TakeProfit = 20; // Profit Goal for the latest order opened

Step = // ?

MoneyManagement = 28 // ?

Lots = 0.1; // First order will be for this lot size

PricePlus = // ?

Manual = // ?

OpenBlock = true // ?

ModifyBlock = 0 // ?

Fixlot = 0 // ?

MicroLot = 0 // ?

Insure = 9 // ?

BlockOrders = 4 // ?

StopLoss = 100 // ?

Fema = 14.0 // EMA?

Sema = 40.0 // SMA?

Sig = 8.0 // ?

Cciperiod = 14.0 // cci period

Timeperiod = 60.0 // ?

TimePeriod2 = 30.0 // ?

davidke20:
Dear V12 group,

I'm here to give a suggestion to all our V12 member. Please put your V12 on North Finance with default settings on atleast 10000 account. I dont care when you kick in the EA, I wanted to see how accurate it is, and whether it can handle trades even you start at different time. I would strongly suggest to start with MM=1, risk=1, so the EA would start with 0.6lots. Secure profit=50. Just 1 more thing, use leverage 1:300 and above to test, 1 currency pair at 1 account only. No multiple pair at the same account! Do not exceed MaxTrade=7, or you'll get margin call.

Regards,

David

Hi David,

I have just started a new account as your suggestion in North Finance. It use default setting with MM=1, Risk=1, SecureProfit=50, Leverage=1:400, MaxTrade=7,Deposit=$10000.

According to you, the EA would start with 0.6 Lot. However, when I start it, it open the first order at 0.1 lot, not 0.6. Here is the setting:

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=7

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=50

mm=1

risk=1

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Is there something wrong with the setting?

Thanks mate.

Cheers,

v12

V12 made big jump today!

tools

wibitiens:
Hi David,

I have just started a new account as your suggestion in North Finance. It use default setting with MM=1, Risk=1, SecureProfit=50, Leverage=1:400, MaxTrade=7,Deposit=$10000.

According to you, the EA would start with 0.6 Lot. However, when I start it, it open the first order at 0.1 lot, not 0.6. Here is the setting:

Magic=43420

TakeProfit=28.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=0.00000000

MaxTrades=7

Multiplier=2.00000000

Pips=18

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

SecureProfit=50

mm=1

risk=1

AccountisNormal=0

ReverseCondition=0

Fast_MA=14

Slow_MA=26

MACD_SMA=9

Shift=1

Agressive_mode=1

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=12

Is there something wrong with the setting?

Thanks mate.

Cheers,

my bad. I've been too focus on my development and got v12 to mix up with something else. When ever MM=1, Risk/10 will be your initial lot size. Secure profit always set to AccountBalance/100. Good luck.

Regards,

David