10points 3.mq4 - page 169

davidke20:
I have no problem at all. What I'm sure about your problem is you're going over trade. Besides, you canot judge the EA good or bad by trading with different currency pair with same settings. I think you should stop your live trading with V12. I'd hate to see you get whacked and come back complain saying David give shit EA for you to test. I certainly sure what problem is on your forward testing. Meanwhile, according to your live trading statement. There is no bailing prior to take profit level. All I can wish you is good luck. I dont know how long V12 can work with you, I hope you'll never face the serious drawdown day. Generally, my demo account has nothing much big deal, still hanging there due to Aggressive_Mode=false. Safe in sound.

Regards,

David

Hi David, both demo and live are running the same version EA with the same pairs, the same settings, same broker. That's why it's confusion for me why the behave so differently.

Thank you for worrying about my account. But I will never blame you even if the EA kills my account. (hey, it is me who killed it in the first place.... )

Using it is at own risk, no matter if anybody says otherwise.

I am grateful for you and everybody in the community sharing their EA, strategy or anything.

So please don't worry about my little account and keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Humax

My v12 is going very good also. I'll post results end of day.

davidke20:
I have no problem at all. What I'm sure about your problem is you're going over trade. Besides, you canot judge the EA good or bad by trading with different currency pair with same settings. I think you should stop your live trading with V12. I'd hate to see you get whacked and come back complain saying David give shit EA for you to test. I certainly sure what problem is on your forward testing. Meanwhile, according to your live trading statement. There is no bailing prior to take profit level. All I can wish you is good luck. I dont know how long V12 can work with you, I hope you'll never face the serious drawdown day. Generally, my demo account has nothing much big deal, still hanging there due to Aggressive_Mode=false. Safe in sound.

Regards,

David

Getting back to my Combo Account

As previously posted I was unable to close down the account remotely but in the end it profited by the NFP.

The details of the account can be found on post #1447 on page # 145.

I am unable to access the V12 platforms until Monday so detailed statements will be made when I can access my PC.

John

Files:
combo12.htm  208 kb
combo12.gif  6 kb

V12 testing

V12 testing results all on H1, eur/usd default except agression= true, and the others default. The last 3 trades I screwed up the first 2 had been going since yesterday, it got 15 min before nfp was debating whether to close the trades or let it go through the news, thinking news was going to be bad for the dollar closed the trades for a small loss, being these trades were short this EAwould have sailed through the news with a sizeable gain. The last trade opened agression = true on eur/usd in the middle of the big downshoot and it opened a buy.

tools

10 point Ranger

10 point Ranger in pips, had another Demo acct. before it went haywire had 4 open trades, that was loosing badly -100 pips or more, when account went down. Velocity sent me report from yesterday was surprised to find they turned out winners +85 pips or so.

tools

Test Result

Hi all,

Here is my result of 2 days testing of V12 with default setting. However it seems that my MIG got some problems that it couldn't save the detail statement, so I just attached the screenshot. Sorry

To david, I will start V12 again with FXDD for next week, do you have any new recommendation of setting that I can use, that you want to try as well? Please let me know.

I also attach the result of 1 week testing of Combo with setting like Yeoeleven's. The result is good until March 6 when GBPUSD hit the SL However, now it start to build up pips again

Cheers,

Files:
v12b_1.gif  60 kb
v12b_2.gif  58 kb

Announcement:

Dear TSD members,

I know some of the members out there are trying to get access to V12 and keep PM me. Those who keep asking me where can I find V12, that proved that they did not read the thread. I have 30 people in my list that I've sent out the EA to. So far only few of them are updating me, where is the rest? If you guys are trying to pull a fast track on my EA, you're wrong. I will not update you anymore, and you'll be forever isolated from my testing group. Come on guys, be professional. Show me some effort. There is no way that we put up all the hard works and you enjoy the fruit. For those who participating the test and updating me, I appreciate a lot. Thank you.

Ok. I've make it clear here. Those who interested, please PM me when I make another announcement later if we have revision of the v12 or recruitment of tester. Here's my result after turning V12 to conservative mode.

Regards,

David

test v12

davidke20:
Ok. I've make it clear here. Those who interested, please PM me when I make another announcement later if we have revision of the v12 or recruitment of tester. Here's my result after turning V12 to conservative mode.

Regards,

David

Hi David.

I like to test v12, could you email it to me: westforex002@yahoo.com.

thank you !

west

Test Results

Test results for the first week are attached. I traded only four days due to some connection problems on Monday, so the average daily profit was slightly better than $100 on an account with ending balance of ca. $6k. That's fine.

Well, the thing is that I used a risky preset but was lucky this time.

I turned Agressive_mode= false; in the morning yesterday (NFP is in the afternoon at my time in Europe) but one buy order remained open on EURUSD before NFP. Unfortunately, the price went against this order but fortunately the fall in price was not too strong so the account survived it easily. Then I closed down the trades manually when the price retraced and I was able to achieve profit this way.

Files:
v12_4.gif  5 kb
v12_4.htm  16 kb

V12 results

OK, here are my results for the week.

Please bear in mind that I got off to a shakey start, by being wiped out with MM enabled. I then restarted, thinking I would try slightly different settings on a small account (to simulate more closely what it would most probably be like when starting with real money....I don't think anyone would go into a live account with $50,000, unless they were very confident about their EA). I started too small, but then increased the lot size. Effectively, then, this is really only 3 days of trading.

Once it was going, I didn't touch it during NFP.

My settings are:-

Magic = 43420

Take Profit = 20.0

Lots = 0.1

Initial Stop = 1.0

Trailing Stop = 0.0

Max Trades = 8

Multiplier = 2.0

Pips = 15

AccountProtection = 1

OrderstoProtect = 3

SecureProfit = 200

mm = 0

risk = 12

AccountisNormal = 0

ReverseCondition = 0

Fast_MA = 14

Slow_MA = 26

MACD_SMA = 9

Shift = 1

Agressive-mode = true

FromHourTrade = 0

ToHourTrade = 12

All in all, pretty good results, although it wasn't really tested, only getting up to 4 trades. I'll keep it going, see how it goes, and will probably try some other settings as well.

Ray.