10points 3.mq4 - page 140

Goblin 1.2 with Hedge - Expert One - default, Expert two... ReverseCondition=1 and another magic number.

Trade only one pair H1 TF!!! This settings covered any 150pips move with 5000 deposit !!!!!!!!

SLOWLY and SAFE

THIS IS NOT BACKTEST

Regards

Hi, Frantacech! Do you use MaxTrades=10? Have you thought about using Goblin on EUR 1H, GBP is risky I believe? And do you shut Goblin off for important news like NFP?

Trader83:
Hi, Frantacech! Do you use MaxTrades=10? Have you thought about using Goblin on EUR 1H, GBP is risky I believe? And do you shut Goblin off for important news like NFP?

This settings... included in code... run from 31.1 online. With 5000 deposit, init 0.1L, one pair, risky, but working. Two or more pair with only 5000 deposit... if BIG MOVE then HARAKIRY

All or Nothing, PAMPERS NEED

This settings... included in code... run from 31.1 online. With 5000 deposit, init 0.1L, one pair, risky, but working. Two or more pair with only 5000 deposit... if BIG MOVE then HARAKIRY All or Nothing, PAMPERS NEED

So you are not going to use it on real account in future? it is just gaming?

Trader83:
So you are not going to use it on real account in future? it is just gaming?

Maybe yes, I dont know. With mini account, deposit 5000 and 0.1L is it very safe. For standart lot size is 5000 depozit small.

Maybe yes, I dont know. With mini account, deposit 5000 and 0.1L is it very safe. For standart lot size is 5000 depozit small.

As I understand, the largest position you had was 2.6 lot? What about is the price goes against you direction more 50 pips? You'll have to open 5.2 lot? What about needed MARGIN?

yeoeleven:

Testing from opening trade on Monday using only EUR/USD & USD/CHF.

This is a quote from a very old post. Do you still believe that these pairs work best with 10points 3_dynamic_stop ?

I'm trading these live now, and it occurred to me that, effectively, one is the mirror of the other. If one makes big gains - the other makes big losses. The EA will go short on one, long on the other .. but effectively the result is the same. If the market makes a big move, and it exceeds your Max Trades limit, not only would you have one big loss ... but two! A double wammy!!!

Wouldn't it make sense to trade pairs that aren't so closely related?

Also, if the pairs start going sideways, there is no scope for trade. With two so closely related, you have two pairs going sideways. If you have unrelated pairs, then at least there's a chance that one will trade when the other is going nowhere.

EUR/USD & USD/CHF have been going sideways (OK, they moved today). The only time they really moved (on Wednesday), I had the EA switched off, to avoid the news.

Ray

frantacech:
Goblin 1.2 with Hedge - Expert One - default, Expert two... ReverseCondition=1 and another magic number.

Trade only one pair H1 TF!!! This settings covered any 150pips move with 5000 deposit !!!!!!!!

SLOWLY and SAFE, urgent need with PAMPERS

THIS IS NOT BACKTEST

Regards

Frantaceh...In that forward test, you running both of the EA or just the fibo version?

whitesand:
Frantaceh...In that forward test, you running both of the EA or just the fibo version?

Only fibo version. Rel2 is my small bonus for all.

Thanks,

I'll give it a try again on a demo next coming week.

whitesand:
Thanks, I'll give it a try again on a demo next coming week.

Good Luck and pips with you