FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger - page 14

Blaiserboy:
I had thought of trying that but there are some false signals, would need something else and I am not sure what that would be

Just wait for bar close and no false signals.

mrtools:
It is calling Igorad's version from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174948, post#23 but anyway here are my versions only difference is you can change ma type. Not sure if its the newer versions of metatrader or what but for some reason the 's on Sniper's doesn't work on my computer so just changed it to Snipers, might be the problem.

working 100%, thank you mrtools

the alert box is very irritating how can i get rid of it???

re indy

ariffin:
Fren can u give me full indicator inside ur attached image. thanks

Here you are...

re indicator

FX Sniper's Ergodic Indicator is one of the best indicators that I have had the pleasure of using in a long time.

Is it possible to have an additional MTF indicator made from this one where it shows Monthly, Weekly, Daily, H4, H1 & 30min long/short values at the bottom of the screen?

Xard777

Ninja version?

This indicator works great spotting divergence on range bars on mt4...would anyone be able to code it for NT 7 to trade CL TF etc?

One more version of FX Sniper's CCI trigger that is using only 2 buffers for calculation and a very simple way of calculating (in this one the main calculation is done in two lines only)