FX Sniper´s Ergodic CCI Trigger - page 12

increase:
THanks I was after a version in sub window, I sent you a PM

or cw to sw or add the buffers if standalone - Increase, what's wrong ?

Fx Sniper Ergodic CCi

I will be thankful if anyone can kindly post the AFL(amibroker Formula Language) for Amibroker of FX Sniper Ergodic CCI.Also if you are not well versed in AFL please give me the Mathematical Formula of Calculation.I can't make out anything from the MQL4 language.I will try to translate in Amibroker

Thanks & Regards

Email Alert!

Hi all,

Does anyone have an FX Sniper's Ergodic indi with email alert when the line crosses? THANKS!

FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI Trigger

DEVADAS, yes, AmiBroker has a great Ergodic CCI, as similarly seen in the lower part of Post 91, page 10, of this thread.

Too bad we didn't have the code(AFL) to make this MT4 mq4. I would be a great indicator.

-Reeser

fxbs:
or cw to sw or add the buffers if standalone - Increase, what's wrong ?

Hey fxbs I know that one I wanted to add arrows in the sub windows which I did

#MTF Ergodic MA

Hello, I am new here. I just downloaded this MTF Ergodic MA. I compiled it in MT4, and placed the ex4 file in the experts/indicators folder... However, I only see the title and nothing else.

Can anyone suggest its setup and any thing specific I need to do? I tried different time frames from M5 through H4, but no luck. Appreciate your help.

Files:

FX snipper's CCI

Hi all,

I found a post that speaks FX snipper's CCI indicator but on my chart i have only 1 curve instead 2 curves like chart below.

Can you help me please?

Files:
mychart.gif  27 kb
mt4__1hours.jpg  138 kb

trader91:
Hi all,

I found a post that speaks FX snipper's CCI indicator but on my chart i have only 1 curve instead 2 curves like chart below.

Can you help me please?

Have you checked the color for the line?

Anyway, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411

bh-ergodic

Has anyone seen the bh-ergodic ported to MT5? Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by trader91 View Post

Hi all,

Can you help me please?

Have you checked the color for the line?

There is no black line, i put indicator who is on my chart below.

So what is the good woodies cci indicator please like second chart?

Many thanks!

Files: