HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 53

FXCruiser & followers,

I have no magic money tree system to offer for sale at the moment, but since FX Cruiser won't take me up on my vehicle swap offer, I will give her away to anyone else willing to give her a good home, with a big yard she can sit and rust in.

Please don't thank me, just my sincere contribution to this thread.

Sir Viver (outwit...outplay...outlast)

P.S. I will require a fee of $2,500 to cover shipping her to you anywhere in the U.S.

Question on new system.

FXC,

Will this new system be available anytime soon at an additional discount at my local Walmart?

I sure hope so.

Rico

Swap

Hi Fxcrusier,

Hey I have a swap proposal for ya Fx, I have an EA system I can swap with you. The creator told me that he was making $2000 a week in Forex with it and hardly ever had to look at his charts. Hummm...oddly enoungh he charged me $2000 for his system. Go figure???

Dave

Goose and golden egg

Hey all - watch out now !!

The golden egg has been laid

see FXC avatar

Know what happened to the goose??????

Once upon a time there lived an old woman who had a number of hens, ducks, and geese. She used to send her little daughter to the meadow every day to take care of the ducks and geese.

But she had one goose that she never allowed with the others. This one had a little house and yard of its own. It was such a wonderful goose that the old woman was afraid of losing it.

Each day this goose laid a large golden egg. The woman could hardly wait for the new day to come, she was so eager to get the golden egg.

At last she said to herself, "I will kill the goose and get the gold all at once."

But when she had killed the goose she found that it was just like all the other geese.

In her haste to become rich, she had become poor.

Moral: Greed destroys the source of good.

regards

leighton

leightonbeaty:
Once upon a time there lived an old woman who had a number of hens, ducks, and geese. She used to send her little daughter to the meadow every day to take care of the ducks and geese.

But she had one goose that she never allowed with the others. This one had a little house and yard of its own. It was such a wonderful goose that the old woman was afraid of losing it.

Each day this goose laid a large golden egg. The woman could hardly wait for the new day to come, she was so eager to get the golden egg.

At last she said to herself, "I will kill the goose and get the gold all at once."

But when she had killed the goose she found that it was just like all the other geese.

In her haste to become rich, she had become poor.

Moral: Greed destroys the source of good.

regards

leighton

Amen to that. Very well done leighton. Thank you.

This HAMA PAD thread, as I have mentioned earlier in my Looking Back post, has gone a long way to over 500 posts. A very good foundation has been built. HAMA PAD is no longer under test; it has proven itself. The Users are now the ones under test. Will they be able to trade with it, with the necessary and required care, patience, and discipline? Will their emotions - greed and/or fear - get in the way? I have observed lately that few users have unknowingly killed it already.

I was also told that there are two kinds of people, in a way, in this world, the builders and the wreckers. We'll attract the latter soon, if they are not here already. Meanwhile, that 4 minutes I put in the development of my version of THE ULTIMATE TRADING MACHINE, wore me down good. I will hit the sofa shortly for some needed nap.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I am not being superstisus or sidekick CHANGE YOUR AVATAR !

fxcruiser:
Let me start with this one coz this could be a "hit" song. Gramski, I applaud your display of talent beyond your trading skills. Hey, in case, you need a manager, producer, a hyper guy, promoter, I may fit the qualification requirement. The job may let me quit trading. Freedom down the drain.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nah man, that was just my little MC hammer joke...his lyrics, not mine...I would never claim them.

The interesting thing is that I am a musician/television composer, which you would know from the profile I sent you........the two perfect jobs for me........total freedom and creativity.

The real analogy is price=music, in every sense.

I make music during the day and switch hats for the London open around 7pm my time. That's when the two worlds meet and it all becomes nice.

Total poetry....

CU bro...

Todays GBP Signal

What do you think of todays GBP setup this morning, fake or not. I got signal on 9:15 candle open to go long with AL_ _ _I. Since then price action has stalled.

4xtrend:
What do you think of todays GBP setup this morning, fake or not. I got signal on 9:15 candle open to go long with AL_ _ _I. Since then price action has stalled.

4xtrend, take a look at the attached chart #1@H1 and chart #2@M5 - for the early AM move. It has slowly moved up over 100 pips. But these are 3 possible trades most daytraders do not take on a slow "turtle-move" market condition. But some swing traders would still be on it. Notes on the H1 chart. This may not specifically address your question but is more of a general comment on certain market condition.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser