HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 121

fxcruiser:
Multi-Million Dollar Job Opening-

Apply Now - [See details below!]

By John Novak

HAMA Traders Lounge is now making some membership seats available in the Traders Lounge and the H2 Forex Trading Room. Become a Trainee/Apprentice and learn to trade the H2 System for Forex. Initial conservative payoff is net pips 10-20-50 average per day. Seats are limited and applications are now being accepted only through July 7. 2007 and may not be reopened until sometime in 2008.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

-------------------------------

fxcruiser: Hello!

Some time ago, I sent you my membership fee through paypal.

Though, I never received any reply from you so far!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

rswamy4449:
-------------------------------

fxcruiser: Hello!

Some time ago, I sent you my membership fee through paypal.

Though, I never received any reply from you so far!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Please send me your paypal confirmation. Our membership had been closed for a while. I will gladly send you a refund as you may have used an old paypal link. I apologize for the incovenience.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

membership

FxCruiser,

I sent you my membership fee, and the form today, but I think I used an old paypal link as well. So if membership is closed, I understand, no worries. Best of luck in everything!!! You are a superb trader and system developer!!!!

mpower:
FxCruiser, I sent you my membership fee, and the form today, but I think I used an old paypal link as well. So if membership is closed, I understand, no worries. Best of luck in everything!!! You are a superb trader and system developer!!!!

The membership is opening this weekend for one week only provided I get everything setup on time. You and rswamy4449 are for sure among the first ones in line. I will be sending both of you and others an email regarding the new membership subscription link.

Thank you guys for your patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FXC, thank you for your email to make application to HAMA Traders Lounge & H2 Room

FXC,

* I received your email, and I see from the thread there is a form and a Paypal address.

* If you would be kind enough to direct me to them, I would be happy to go from there.

Thank you again for your email,

Bill

The form should be an attachment to the email, just open it, fill it out and return it, the paypal link is in the email. Hope that helps.

Thank you FxCruiser, appreciate it!!!

Question EJ?

Hi, EJ

I emailed you a few weeks ago and have not recieved a reply. I noticed you mentioned membership will be opening this weekend for one week. Could you add me to your membership subscription link. I am interested in signing up again.

Thanks

jd

mpower, thank you - but the form is not there

* I guess it didn't transmit. I went and checked my Gmail also, just in case. But nothing there.

* Thank you, though, for responding to try to assist me.

"glorious" Hama Pad

To get the indicators all you have to do is to lick Fxcruiser's a*** and start glorifying this pretty mediocre system.

How humiliating!