HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 120

Hama Pad

Hi Fxcruiser,

I have subscribed at the Google Groups and have sent you a PM on Monday and also a reminder about an hour ago. I am now eagerly awaiting the indicator and template and authrosiation to the Google Group.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

No one can answer my doubt in post #1191 ???

by cFm^

kalahariduin:
Hi Fxcruiser,

I have subscribed at the Google Groups and have sent you a PM on Monday and also a reminder about an hour ago. I am now eagerly awaiting the indicator and template and authrosiation to the Google Group.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

patience my friend

c0ldfusi0n:
.... in developed this smarter trend follower system, i have a question to do let's see... To "cross-trend" trades how is the hama setup ?

What do you mean by "cross-trend"? Is same as counter trend trade entry?

The HAMA in 5 minutes chart's is highly different from the examples showed by other mates in thread and the bands what are the settings to sync my HAMA with the Ma's bands ? I think the band is ok 20 Ma one close basis and other in open basis, but about HAMA? My actual setting's are...

MaMetod = 2

MaPeriod = 6

MaMetod2 = 3

MaPerid2 = 6

It is NOT the same indicator.

I will try to combine more fibonacci ratios in daily basis and price patterns of extension and reversal like triangles, price channels and etc on a daily basis to reach and prevent false signals and probably overbought and oversold prices

Now, these are beyond me. But feel free to use whatever will help in your profitable trading.

I will send out the HAMA PAD v1 [our original version] or the link to it (previously posted in this thread) this week. Sorry for the delay. I appreciate your interest, patience, and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Today's emini futures trade!

The zimplicity of the Z3 Goldeneye on emini futures. It's as easy as 1-2-3:

- 1. Check where the Goldeneye is. If bearseye, there is higher probability of an upside move, and vice-versa.

- 2. Check the Market Watch for TFS and trade along with it.

- 3. Wait for the next Goldeneye, exit the trade with profit

We had a great time during the early Euro Session in the H2 trading room. We have members gaining 50-100 plus pips on their trades in GU, GJ, EJ. respectively. Hopefully, we see their chart trade setup for those trades posted here later on.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
What do you mean by "cross-trend"? Is same as counter trend trade entry?

In my tact of think the system cross and after build a consolidation, mode to say

:
It is NOT the same indicator.

I'm sorry for that u don't use the heiken ashi from the other threads ? Is an exclusive Heiken Ashi tunned for HAMA PAD v1 ?

:
Now, these are beyond me. But feel free to use whatever will help in your profitable trading.

Thanks for the support in this thread it's a very nice apprenticeship

:
I will send out the HAMA PAD v1 [our original version] or the link to it (previously posted in this thread) this week. Sorry for the delay. I appreciate your interest, patience, and understanding.

One more time thanks again for share this idea, i which thank to your cordiality to help us

by cFm^

GU, GJ, EJ and TFS

Hi Fxcruiser, what do the initials GU, GJ, EJ and TFS stand for.

Dave1:
Hi Fxcruiser, what do the initials GU, GJ, EJ and TFS stand for.

Hello Dave1,

GU = GBPUSD

GJ = GBPJPY

EJ = is my nickname, ej cruise, just kidding. It is the EURJPY

TFS = in one of the secret sauces/ingredients in our trend following system.

P.S. I am preparing an email for you to send out sometime, whenever. So. check the email inbox you use to register at Google this next couple of days. Thanks you for your continued interest, patience, and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thx fxcruiser.