HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 100

New to Hama Pad discussion

fxcruiser:
ER2 contracts expires every quarter. Your broker usually will notify you before the expiration. The new contract symbol will also be made available to you on or before the expiration.

If you are or would like to be a serious emini futures trader, we are starting a separate H2 emini learning/trading room in the next couple of weeks. Our focus would be the YM and ER2.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I have return the user info to ejcruiser and would like to say hello to everyone. I am most interested in learning about Hama Pad. Look forward to this.

fxcruiser:
Gramski,

Don't stop now. We're just getting started. Pour it on! The party is just getting going. While you're at it please get your music notes together and compose one those HAMA family song.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Man, You guys (EJ and Alex) are so positive with the right attitude....I can't help but be affected by it.

It's the beginning of the trading party...(no smiley can express that).

sg1:
HAMA PAD 2,

so called 'golden goose' produced many false signals and failed again,

rubbish!!!

I've read a few of your posts in this thread.

I believe it is possible to trade profitably with EJ's TMT indicator alone.

...where you see random action others see order...this is the basic truth that you are missing.

I also think you miss a much wider truth regarding profit/loss but I can't be bothered talking about that.

Whoopie! Just got EJ's TMT indicator and H2 stuff. Very nice charts, but I love charting!

So Gramski, care to mention what you like best about the TMT? What aspect of the indicator has most potential for profit. Unless you or FXCruiser don't think it would be appropriate to discuss here. It usually takes me awhile to get a feel for an indicator so I'd appreciate a head start by way of your opinion.

Thanks

Gramski, I just reviewed your chart on the previous page from yesterday and now see your entry and exit and arrows pointing to the TMT indicator. Be great if you had anything else to add.

Poocher:
Gramski, I just reviewed your chart on the previous page from yesterday and now see your entry and exit and arrows pointing to the TMT indicator. Be great if you had anything else to add.

Be best for you to see it live, in color and in action in the trading room. That way you can interact with others, too. You have to first observe how a particular indicator like TMT react to price actions and the trend itself. How does it behave and how you read it in relation to the overall system.

Anyhow, some members cannot trade without while others can. Recognizing and undertstanding the nuances of the different indicators has to be foremost. The profitable results wil follow. When it does, it comes BIG!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser.

Well said EJ.

I'm looking forward to learning the nuances and...

"The profitable results wil follow. When it does, it comes BIG!"

Big sounds good EJ.

See you in the trading room!

Poocher:

Poocher,

The arrows are not part of EJ indicators. I've adapted that from Kalenzo's indicator...they are there to give me an early warning signal only.

The only advice I can give you is:-

1) Trade the right sessions- particularly from the start of london open leading to NY middle.

2) Learn as much as you can about momentum and price (both short and med-term)

3) Relax and be very patient.

Gramski.

Gramski:
Poocher,

3) Relax and be very patient.

Gramski.

that one has been the killer for me.

I believe a comon problem with traders is there desire to be in a trade.

Poocher:

.....you mean the info I've written on the chart???

Yeah, you'd do best learning the nuances in the trading room as EJ suggests .