HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 103

I just want to thank everyone for their usual patience and understanding. Also, special thanks to those who have sent in their well wishes and prayers for my brother-in-law. He passed away peacefully few days ago. Final rites will be today. I will be back actively online on Wednesday.

If you have requested renewal of your membership in the HAMA Traders Lounge, I will be sending you the renewal info on Wednesday also. This applies to those of you who have joined or requested v1, few days ago or in the past couple of weeks. Those who have encountered some issues with their extended use of the H2 system, please log in the Trading Room and some of the members may help you out resolve them.

Again, my sincerest apology for any inconvenience.

See you ALL soon!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
I just want to thank everyone for their usual patience and understanding. Also, special thanks to those who have sent in their well wishes and prayers for my brother-in-law. He passed away peacefully few days ago. Final rites will be today. I will be back actively online on Wednesday.

If you have requested renewal of your membership in the HAMA Traders Lounge, I will be sending you the renewal info on Wednesday also. This applies to those of you who have joined or requested v1, few days ago or in the past couple of weeks. Those who have encountered some issues with their extended use of the H2 system, please log in the Trading Room and some of the members may help you out resolve them.

Again, my sincerest apology for any inconvenience.

See you ALL soon!

fxcruiser

My condolences go out to your and your family in this time of grief.

nicesurf:
It's very complicated to get the signal, so not effective for the lazy traders. He..he...too many indicators. Nic

I posted the chart to show different ways of interpreting the TMT indicator. Probably not so effective for the lazy traders...or the broke ones.

Gramski:
I posted the chart to show different ways of interpreting the TMT indicator. Probably not so effective for the lazy traders...or the broke ones.

where is the chart Gramski ?....im waiting for it.

CP6:
where is the chart Gramski ?....im waiting for it.

Post#1020. Other than that, I have no idea...

for attn FXCruiser

I have tried to send a PM but your file is full. I understand that FX is probably not at the top of your list so no problem I'll try again later. Thanks

for FXCruiser

didn't see that you will be back Wednesday. Sorry for the trouble.

I just want to let the HAMA family know that I am back. Thanks for all the prayers and condolences. Please allow me a couple of days to get up to speed and up to date.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My condolences for your loss.

Here is my emini trade on YM this morning on HG high probability mode.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files: