HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 160

fxcruiser:
A Zigzag is a zigzag, is a zigzag! It's dynamic. It paints; it repaints, choose your own color to match. It moves, it jumps, it wiggles, it will even dance for you.. I remember the criticisms I got with the Z3 Goldeneye. Oh, yeah, that no way I can use zigzag and make it work. Well, now with zigzag, YOU can follow the bouncing pip, follow the riding pip, follow ZoRRo, zip zap the pips, etc.. The point is Zigzag works for what it is supposed to do. For our purposes, it's like your GPS [whatever that is] giving you direction and a good ride from point A to point B or from point H2 to point Z3. On the other hand, it can be tricky and can give you continuous false signals. For this reason, I held up on the Z3 Goldeneye. Someone told me that it took him over 2 years to understand zigzag and develope his system. I didn't think it was that complicated but the brain sometimes needs to come into play. It took me less than 30 days to put together a trading method with it. But the method is beyond Zigzag and it has to be, to minimize the risk factor inherent in zigzag and to trading near top or bottom.

Here is an overview of how I use zigzag along with the H2 Trend Steps and other trading tools we have developed from the ground up. The zigzag version I used should have less of the repainting issue; just the necessary extra movements. You will see how that will later give you the better edge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Brilliant analysis EJ!!!

I like the fact that you show people how price behaves around s/r which is of utmost importance of trading and it is beyond any indicators....

mpower:
Brilliant analysis EJ!!! I like the fact that you show people how price behaves around s/r which is of utmost importance of trading and it is beyond any indicators....

mpower,

It is for that reason that our earlier discussion in the trading room was focused on the S/R. It is your best friend when you embrace the AIYOBI concept. By the way, CONGRATULATIONS to you for finishing up early this week with over, oooops, can't be specific in dollars here.... several thousand dollars of profit for the week in live account trading. Excellent trade executions. Right along side goes another CONGRATULATIONS to Homestudy. He's been consistently and almost flawlessly executing the signals on Z CREST. Yes, we have a 30 pips trade loss but overall we have done very well so far this week.

In Phase 2, we will be implementing and enforcing accountability. More on this later on.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

In this chart were Z CREST STOs [Scalp n Trend Opportunities] during the early Asian session. Last trade was closed minutes ago. Done for the night in 4 trades taken on GBPJPY with over 290 pips profit net of spread and at broker's filled orders. Also traded on Z CREST @ M1 were AUDJPY, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCHF. Still no new trades entered on EURUSD swing @ H1 or on any other pair.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

To all traders who have requested to join the HAMA Traders Lounge through Google Groups and are currently pending and awaiting approval since August 10, I will be sending you an email for more information within the next 72 hours. Again, I appreciate your patience and understanding. Please continue to remain patient; it will be well worth it.

Please understand that HAMA Traders Lounge is not for everybody. Our private group is not a mass recruiting machine for "wanna be traders" as I am not selling you anything nor will I be pampering/spoon feeding you; no EAs. I am not interested in your $50 quarterly subscription but I do require that minimal financial contribution; I am interested in YOU and in what you can become as a trader, if you qualify. If you just want to be in a trading room or a private group, there are others you can join in. Not this one. You will be trying out to be in our team so you will be expected to co-learn, do a lot of reading and work, work, work. So you wanna be a trader, you have to do what it takes to become not just a trader but a successful, profitable trader. You want FREEDOM! Our system has been proven to generate consistent profit for those who are willing to learn how to use it properly. One more thing, if you just want the indicators, save your time and money, you can find them on your own somewhere and put together your own system. I use few proprietary indicators others were just "tweaked, twisted, and turned" with personalized settings and other cosmetic adjustments to be in synch with our trading system and methods.

I do not take everybody who applies nor do I keep everybody who joins. Everyone goes through a sort of filtering process and completely self-elimination. I use positive and negative forces to test your determination, among your other traits and characteristics.

Anyhow, keep checking your email inbox within 72 hours. You will be expected to respond immediately.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

After few hours of break, here is the Euro/London session STOs on GBJPY with Z CREST on H2 Trend Steps. Again, these price movements/patterns are recurring like a bus on schedule. As you can see, just trading GBPJPY only, using the Z CREST on H2, you can generate a comfortable daily/weekly income. So far over 400 pips in less than 24 hours. Understand also, that from time to time and if you have not thoroughly studied [comprehended] the Z CREST method, you will have some minimal losses. You'll notice the zigzag directing you through the trend traffic and the Trend Steps escalating you to profitable trades. No other zigzag lines, no confusion; just a plain, zimple, timed trade executions. Remember, our PAD still comes into play with this method.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

So is Z crest telling us its over.

droesparky:
So is Z crest telling us its over.

Does it? Take a look at your GBPJPY m1 chart, you will notice that the BULLS/BUYERS have rejected the BEARs minimal effort to lower the price and drive it below 233.77, the pivot level. For now, the trading range will be narrow and for quick scalp only. I am done with forex for now and switching over to the eminis but will continue to monitor a number currency pairs. There is the probability of another timed trade on GBPJPY between 10 and 11 PST. You may want to monitor that bus if it keeps its schedule.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Dwain and others, your email address has bounced off the Z CREST package. This was done in group email so you may have to do something with your email client to resolve this issue. Thanks.

fxcruiser:
........... Someone told me that it took him over 2 years to understand zigzag and develope his system. I didn't think it was that complicated but the brain sometimes needs to come into play.......... fxcruiser

FXcruiser,

That person was me. And that person never told you that it took him 2 years to understand a zigzag indicator. Try to stay correct.

BUT it took that person 2 years to devellop the SR ZZT indicator from Metastock professional into MT4.

He couldn't do it nore find it because his knowledge on MQL programming is ZERO.

He has found after 2 years someone who could do the job for him.

The proof that it takes more then a little bit of brains is that in the bouncing pip topic, they are sitting there with a bunch of top programmers and can not crack the problem.

Maybe they can use the assitance of your brains so they can crack this problem in 30 days

regards...iGoR

Sounds good. You say since August, but does that include people from July as well? I sent the forms in to you the day after the last cut-off back in July.

fxcruiser:
To all traders who have requested to join the HAMA Traders Lounge through Google Groups and are currently pending and awaiting approval since August 10, I will be sending you an email for more information within the next 72 hours. Again, I appreciate your patience and understanding. Please continue to remain patient; it will be well worth it.

Please understand that HAMA Traders Lounge is not for everybody. Our private group is not a mass recruiting machine for "wanna be traders" as I am not selling you anything nor will I be pampering/spoon feeding you; no EAs. I am not interested in your $50 quarterly subscription but I do require that minimal financial contribution; I am interested in YOU and in what you can become as a trader, if you qualify. If you just want to be in a trading room or a private group, there are others you can join in. Not this one. You will be trying out to be in our team so you will be expected to co-learn, do a lot of reading and work, work, work. So you wanna be a trader, you have to do what it takes to become not just a trader but a successful, profitable trader. You want FREEDOM! Our system has been proven to generate consistent profit for those who are willing to learn how to use it properly. One more thing, if you just want the indicators, save your time and money, you can find them on your own somewhere and put together your own system. I use few proprietary indicators others were just "tweaked, twisted, and turned" with personalized settings and other cosmetic adjustments to be in synch with our trading system and methods.

I do not take everybody who applies nor do I keep everybody who joins. Everyone goes through a sort of filtering process and completely self-elimination. I use positive and negative forces to test your determination, among your other traits and characteristics.

Anyhow, keep checking your email inbox within 72 hours. You will be expected to respond immediately.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iGoR:
FXcruiser,

That person was me. And that person never told you that it took him 2 years to understand a zigzag indicator. Try to stay correct.

BUT it took that person 2 years to devellop the SR ZZT indicator from Metastock professional into MT4.

He couldn't do it nore find it because his knowledge on MQL programming is ZERO.

He has found after 2 years someone who could do the job for him.

The proof that it takes more then a little bit of brains is that in the bouncing pip topic, they are sitting there with a bunch of top programmers and can not crack the problem.

Maybe they can use the assitance of your brains so they can crack this problem in 30 days

regards...iGoR

Then read your PM to me again and my post in your thread. We definitely have some English communication breakdown here. Should I say more?

Was that a problem for you to see in "Follow the Bouncing Pips" that forex11 made net 1071 pips for the month when it is not even over yet? There are others there who are doing just as good. Come on, LET GO. Be happy when some other traders reap profits and success in their endeavors. Is that a BIG deal and way BEYOND YOU?

ENJOY!

fxcruiser