HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 122

mq4rex:
To get the indicators all you have to do is to lick Fxcruiser's a*** and start glorifying this pretty mediocre system. How humiliating!

Yeah, that may work! Yes, IT is! Very much so! Hehehe!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAMA PAD -indicators,template and authrosiation to the Google Group

Hi Fxcruiser,

I have send you the post belowon Wednesday. I am sooooooo keen to get an email from you with indicators,template and authorisation to the Google Group and if possible the opportunity to subsrcibe.

Please let me know when I can expect the email from you?

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Hi Fxcruiser,

I have subscribed at the Google Groups and have sent you a PM on Monday and also a reminder about an hour ago. I am now eagerly awaiting the indicator and template and authrosiation to the Google Group.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Wait, I almost forgot this one from yesterday! This is pretty darn good, done every day, day in, day out! Again, read disclaimer. I am sure there are other systems here or elsewhere and mind you, none of the non-sense membership in traders lounge (or is it a bar) , yes and it's FREE which performs much, much better than this one (but I haven't look around). You don't even have to wait for anything, just download and run. Yeah, nothing new here. But I bet you 100 pips, they don't look as clean and zimple as this "glorified" and "pretty mediocre system". But this is just lunch money. You ain't seen nothing yet.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

kalahariduin:
Hi Fxcruiser,

I have send you the post belowon Wednesday. I am sooooooo keen to get an email from you with indicators,template and authorisation to the Google Group and if possible the opportunity to subsrcibe.

Please let me know when I can expect the email from you?

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Hi Fxcruiser,

I have subscribed at the Google Groups and have sent you a PM on Monday and also a reminder about an hour ago. I am now eagerly awaiting the indicator and template and authrosiation to the Google Group.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

I will get an email out to you and everybody else who have registered at Google sometime this weekend for zure. Decide from there. Thanks for you patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Here are some results from this "pretty mediocre system". Individual results may vary. Past performance is not indicative..... you know the recitals on this. Simply means, some will get it, some won't. It takes more than indicators and systems to make it in this ruthless business. My sincerest apology.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Please add the this time

HAMA Traders Lounge

I have been waiting for his opportunity for a long time,before also I tired, I fill the form an send 03/12/06 to fxcruiser and send you .I did not get access to blogs ,still my subscription to your group is not authorized. I think I was late at time. But definitely I am early this time.

I would love to join HAMA Traders Lounge.

I hope i will not be dissapointed this time.

Waiting for your reply

My email is faizuuu[at]GAMILDOTCOM

Thanks in Advance

Here is another on couple pairs on H2 System. See disclaimer on previous post.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. It's at night or really early in the morning where I am. I am done posting real time results. It's ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz time for me.

Files:

All Ready

"She packed my bags last night pre-flight

Zero hour nine a.m."

My ticket's punched and I am set to go!!!!

EJ

those bullseyes would be easy drawn after the fact, Is the new system acctually giving you the exact time to enter and exit like that in real time.

So buy the AUD/JPY chart its a sell right now. showing a sell bullseye?

Hi Ej

where can i registered at Google member???can you give me address????