HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 66

Please send me Hama Pad indicators and templates.

My email : blitzwilli-ad-gmail.com

Thanks so much

You guys might reread post number #1, it says to Private Message FXCruiser if you want the template etc. It is not a good idea to put your email addresses in posts. cheers, Goldensight

trade this morning

trade on GBPUSD 5 min, small profit but profit

Files:
t.gif  13 kb

indicators

My email : megaforexvn[at]yahoo.com

Thanks so much

My email : kkm1956[at]abv.bg

Thanks so much

Catch the wave?

brainjt:
trade on GBPUSD 5 min, small profit but profit

I hope you stayed up and caught the next move, it was much larger.

This system has been working pretty well for me . . . I wish it had an alert on the channel.

I'm trying to wait patiently for Cruiser to release the ea.

Happy pipping,

Files:
nov_8.gif  20 kb

my euro trade

Long euro in the UK session. Out with 14pips.

Files:
euro.gif  11 kb

Today scalping

nice trade on 1 min

many indicators but not necessary, for entry I need hama and LPB rising

Files:
t_1.gif  17 kb

Another Eur/usd Long Trade , exited with 40pips.

Files:
eur.gif  12 kb

Hello Everyone,

Well we had some great plays today as a result of a poor consumer sentinment number today.For all those joining FXC today for his preview of H2 on the webinar,you would witness the trade and exit unfold on the screen.

FXC a big round of applause for such a great and exciting step towrds the webinar and traders lounge today!I'm sure everyone who was there today was super excited about version H2 and the release next Wednesday.Now I know that a lot of you have voiced your happiness with version 1 but I encourage everyone to just give version 2 a try.The signals and exits were very clear!

On a different note,just for your information,November 17th I've been told is a big day for Elliot Wave followers.A customer of mine who specializes in gold and silver charting,and many of his peers,feel that day is the beginning of a rise in the metals to their highs where gold reached $730.00.That also reflects some forcasting where I feel the cad will begin to strengthen and a target of 1.1047 on the usd/cad could be acheived.Again these are just opinions and not recomendations of which one could observe the Hama charts and maybe make a few pips if conditions unfold favourably for a trade.

Another little tidbit of information to do with the gbp.For the past 15 years, in the month of December,the GBP has been bullish.Something else to keep in the back of our minds.

Now of course all Hama Traders know that we just have to watch for the Hama signals to collect pips during these information times,but then what would we talk about? LoL!

Pipfully Yours,

David AKA Spiritfriends