HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 58

Hi!

GBPUSD had a nice shot up from 1,8898 to 1,8962. But its high was 1,9003.

SF

What's up

Has the trail gone ...

hama-pad

Hello, Gramski! In advance I am sorry for my English! On it to the reference{link} (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941) there is a figure which has interested me. You could not share indicators and adjustments{options} for this figure?! Thankful in advance to you!My mail: alec_vonamsu@mail.ru, or <a href="mailto:alecvonamsu@gmail.com">alecvonamsu@gmail.com.

Files:
wooden_hama.gif  19 kb

Hama pad

Hi Fxcruiser,

I don't understand why iGor slammed you and your system you have openly said what this is with no beating around the bush, why doesn't he slam the scammers that are here in this forum, I have never seen that.Just my pennys worth.

Regards

mrtools

Hi

i have to react here,i say in previus post that i can not agree more with Igor but looks like i did not read his last paragraf carefully(forgive me,english is not my nativ language and sometimes i am lazy to read with concentration).

I did agree to what he say above that in general ,not only for HAMAPAD,that all systems need our discretion and our filtering because we can never find ANY indicator to filter our trades better than our brain and understanding of the market.

Like i say before HAMA is good trend folower just like MA 5 with MA 34 and many other aproaches but it is verry good looking,easy to folow and it gives some king of suport to my trading decisions (i like colored indicators,it is something psyhological i think).

For filtering maybe we should include some indicator from higher time frame,ravi is ok,i like delta and from what i sow past cople of weeks mtf_bbsqeeze can help a lot to avoid bad entries or even to play bb rejection on lower TF.

If i see bbszqeeze in 15 minutes is blue(bb inside keltner) then no trade,if i see bbsqeeze from 1 hour blue than i look where are BB from 1 hour and do we have enaugh space to take the trade (also looking 4 hours and daily).

Another indicator i am testing is wiseman and i also use it to avoid bad entry or even to enter on better price when possible,before HAMA.

I think i already posted those indicators here or maybe in another forum (they are not mine) but if you cant find them using 'search' i will be glad to post again.Right now i am going to sleep finaly...it is 2.20 AM here.

regards

firstly can i say thanks for the answer to my question earlier in the thread fxcruiser before all the smashing of the golden eggs

secondly...i cant really comment on what igor has said about your approach,as i havent read his threads yet so dont really know what hes on about.but would like to say that visually the method i trade is visually quite similiar to your own(but i suppose 99% trend following methods/systems/whater you call them are)but like you i dont totally rely on that,i appeciate that you have made your approach visually appealing,as is mine ,becuase i believe that (and i can only speak for myself)as i am new to forex it is a lot easier to understand AT A GLANCE on the chart what price is doing and where its been and where its going,maybe later on if im still trading i will be able to just look at a chart and see the price action and what its doing,its like when you learn to ride a bike and you have them small stabelisers at the back or the bumbers on the bowling lanes for kids,just now im still a kid in the forex and until i grow up i like my "stabelisers"

so if its working for you m8,great and wish you all the best

mrtools:
Hi Fxcruiser,

I don't understand why iGor slammed you and your system you have openly said what this is with no beating around the bush, why doesn't he slam the scammers that are here in this forum, I have never seen that.Just my pennys worth.

Regards

mrtools

mrtools,

Neither do I. Anyhow, I want to thank you personally for you help in developing the other EAs and other ideas you have given me in the past.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

deepdrunk:
Hi

i have to react here,i say in previus post that i can not agree more with Igor but looks like i did not read his last paragraf carefully(forgive me,english is not my nativ language and sometimes i am lazy to read with concentration).

I did agree to what he say above that in general ,not only for HAMAPAD,that all systems need our discretion and our filtering because we can never find ANY indicator to filter our trades better than our brain and understanding of the market.

Like i say before HAMA is good trend folower just like MA 5 with MA 34 and many other aproaches but it is verry good looking,easy to folow and it gives some king of suport to my trading decisions (i like colored indicators,it is something psyhological i think).

For filtering maybe we should include some indicator from higher time frame,ravi is ok,i like delta and from what i sow past cople of weeks mtf_bbsqeeze can help a lot to avoid bad entries or even to play bb rejection on lower TF.

If i see bbszqeeze in 15 minutes is blue(bb inside keltner) then no trade,if i see bbsqeeze from 1 hour blue than i look where are BB from 1 hour and do we have enaugh space to take the trade (also looking 4 hours and daily).

Another indicator i am testing is wiseman and i also use it to avoid bad entry or even to enter on better price when possible,before HAMA.

I think i already posted those indicators here or maybe in another forum (they are not mine) but if you cant find them using 'search' i will be glad to post again.Right now i am going to sleep finaly...it is 2.20 AM here.

regards

There you go, someone who has done his homework and taking a shot at the problem exploring some solutions. Thanks, deepdrunk.

BTW, your English is fine. It is not my native language, either.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser