HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 31

PeaceLover:
Dear FXcruiser,

Can you please tell me what the settings are for this RAVI FX Fisher.

Thank you

Peace

It's at 0.09. The new NTZ Monitor will have those settings built in plus. I know you don't have it yet. It will be out to you soon. Just make sure you don't get in the NTZ and filtered out.

ENJOY you weekend with no pips and no ticks.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:

Also, send in your reservation for the HAMA PAD Kick Off Beach Party, March, 2007, Costa Rica. Be there! You be staying in my PAD. We're gonna !

I really really want to join this succesfull trader beach party, but sadly my galaxy is just so far far away from Costa Rica

Beyond Forex

Yeah, this is non-forex stuff. I just thought I share with you the trade I took on eminiNQ this morning with PFG. This trade was entered using BEST Pro Trader platform. As you can see HAMA PAD can be applied to other financial instruments.

For those who will be joining the Traders Lounge and once you get good profits with forex, hopefully you can transition into eminis daytrading. After all, good ol EA will be trading your forex account.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Kuskus?

Hi, Fxcruiser!

I am not understanding your comments regarding the kuskus method.

Bye and thanks!

(as many, here, waiting for the BIG release, and hoping it will be during the weekend, to start a busy testing week!!!

Triton18:
Hi, Fxcruiser!

I am not understanding your comments regarding the kuskus method.

Bye and thanks!

(as many, here, waiting for the BIG release, and hoping it will be during the weekend, to start a busy testing week!!!

Which ones didn't you understand? Please see my last post there in response to Peace.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Isakas Ashi by Kuskus

For those who can no longer, patiently, wait for the release of the latest HAMA PAD, you may want to checkout Isakas Ashi by Kuskus here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290. Cruisecruise here is a little bit (no, not a little bit), very slow in getting the HAMA PAD out to you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

alerts?

FXC, will there be the option to turn on and off email/audible alerts, for those who don't mind waking up in the night to trade manually?

please send to ....

thank you!!!

franklyn:
FXC, will there be the option to turn on and off email/audible alerts, for those who don't mind waking up in the night to trade manually?

franklyn,

Only a couple of indicators in the HAMA PAD system has an audible alert. Sorry no email at this time. Hey, set your alarm clock for the Euro session and stay awake all the way through first couple of hours of the US session.

Thanks for your interest in HAMA PAD.

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
It's at 0.09. The new NTZ Monitor will have those settings built in plus. I know you don't have it yet. It will be out to you soon. Just make sure you don't get in the NTZ and filtered out.

ENJOY you weekend with no pips and no ticks.

fxcruiser

I was wondering if you still have mailed it out to me because I have not heard anything?