HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 32

fxcruiser:
Which ones didn't you understand? Please see my last post there in response to Peace.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

It is all clear now, thanks!

thanks cruisecruise..haha..

ur hamapad is cool..i learned a lot from it..

So near yet so far away...

Hello Future HAMA PAD traders,

Please check your email inbox on some information regarding the release of HAMA PAD system. If you have not received my e mail within 48 hours and you are following this thread looking forward to receiving the HAMA PAD indicators set and template, your email address may have been inadvertently missed. If you are still interested, please PM me with your email address one more time.

Please allow at least 24-48 hours before you PM me back. Thank you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

User Info

As of 1:30 pm GMT, I believe we have sent out User Info form to everybody, over 300 e-addresses, in our e mail database. Again, if you have not received it within 24 hours, then PM me one more time. I know I will not get them all back, by the way.

The current database will be deleted and replaced with those more serious HAMA PAD trend followers as the User Info forms are received. That's our sower system at work (and, you would think that only trading needs some sort of a filter).

The original HAMA PAD v1.0 trading approach will be emailed sometime today and hopefully, you will all have it in time for Euro session opening, the latest before the US session opening. My apology to those who may receive them again even though you have answered YES that you already have it. I strongly suggest though that you replace/overwrite your existing indicators set and template as there maybe some setting adjustments done. For that reason, I will not be doing an exception emailing.

Gosh, this is turning into a full time/weekend job. No wonder, I was hesistant to start this thread to begin with.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

PS: Version 2.0 will be out in the next few days or so. I know forex is 24 hours but my, old lean and mean machine, body can only withstand it for about 12-16.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

zeman:
thanks cruisecruise..haha.. ur hamapad is cool..i learned a lot from it..

ur a fast learner, zeman. in fact, you're too fast for me. no, you are much faster than me. just make sure you don't trip and fall into the HA traps.

good luck kuskus and hello isaka. in the meantime, i will take my time to ENJOY some saki followed by a couple of iced cold heineken and asahi.

fxcruiser

Almost 100 HAMA PAD v.1 have gone out to the first batch of users. I will take a long break and get the next batch into the hopper later on today. I am sorry that few of the email addresses have been missed. I appreciate you guys sending it to me again via PM.

The v.2 most likely will be released via the Traders Lounge, as this e-mail process is time consuming and at times confusing, even though the sower is truly hard at work. The upgrades/updates distribution will be more on automatic mode.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

The HAMA PAD adventure continues. PIPSahoy to ALL!

fxcruiser

Sheer agony

As I have been the thread prophet of patience, I just want to let you all know I am dying over here. Thanks FXC for doing it right, you have put so much effort into this and we are grateful! Can't wait, the charts look great! What can we do to help?

Nice GBP/USD Setup

Nice Setup for GBP/USD. This my first trade using HAMA PAD system. So far already +35 pips.

Files:
gbpusd_2.jpg  166 kb

avici4x:
Nice Setup for GBP/USD. This my first trade using HAMA PAD system. So far already +35 pips.

Nice one, avici4x. I am sure your "so far +35" means you're picking up some more pips, right now.

Congrats! I am glad you're finding some usefulness for that "darn" HAMA PAD. Keep it up. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

PS: Interestingly enough, you're entry is just little above the second entry of "those" breakout systems.

Please clear

avici4x:

FXC / Anyone,

If someone could clear up the entry and stoploss for me that would be a tremendous help.

Avic4x entry was at 8639 which was the entry at the opening bar shown in the pict. but shouldn't the real entry be at the close of that bar which would put you at 8655 or somewhere there?

The suggestion earlier in the thread was to have the stop at the lower band - that would be a 30 pip stop - pretty wide i'd say

Exit recommended is when price hit the higher band for a long trade.

Thanks in advancing for clearing this up and thank you FXC and other contributors for this new strategy.

sv

Files:
image.jpg  90 kb