Traders joking, the beginning - page 538

Files:
1_19.jpg  35 kb

A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, "Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?"

The first man approached him and said, "Sir, I don't wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I've ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent?"

The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied, "My wife's first husband."

Files:
1_11.gif  36 kb

In an interview yesterday, Lindsey Graham discussed his foreign policy and said if people are worn out by war, quote, "Don't vote for me." Graham's supporters appreciate his honesty, while his opponents appreciate the sound bite they can use in their attack ads.

Hueheheh this thread give me agood laugh

Over the weekend, Hillary Clinton supported raising the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour. She said every American should be able to afford to attend one of her speeches.

Files:
1_12.gif  137 kb

The biggest blockbuster of the summer is coming out, and it stars Barack Obama. It's a Disney picture called "Honey, I Shrunk the Economy."

Files:
1_13.gif  78 kb

Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his second wife to his success.