Traders joking, the beginning - page 493

During a trial in Brooklyn this week, it was revealed that a member of al-Qaida posed as a woman to attract less attention from authorities. It would have worked better if he had remembered to shave his beard.

lately it's either diabetes, heart or suicide... sometimes ebola... https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/bruce-sinofsky-paradise-lost-trilogy-director-dies-58-170415657.html

Sunday is the Academy Awards. Every time an actor says, "I didn't expect this," Ruth Bader Ginsburg will do a shot.

Files:
1_15.jpg  33 kb

Files:
1_16.jpg  33 kb

The Oscars are this Sunday. Host Neil Patrick Harris said he hopes the broadcast will include a "Kanye moment." Unfortunately a Kanye moment may not be possible because that would require a black person to be at the Oscars.

President Obama is giving fourth graders and their families free admission to parks for a year. You can tell kids don't get outside enough, because the last time they saw a sunset they said, “Hey, there’s that thing I saw on Instagram.”

Files:
1_17.jpg  45 kb

I heard that this year’s Oscar nominee gift bags are each worth over $167,000 and include items like free luxury car rentals and a stay at a five-star hotel in Tuscany. As opposed to the Emmys, where we get an AOL CD and two loose Twizzlers.

Files:
1_18.jpg  26 kb