Traders joking, the beginning - page 418

A survey found that 75 percent of Americans don't use up all their vacation days. While the rest apparently loaned them to President Obama. He’s on vacation again!

Hillary Clinton is returning to Iowa next month for the first time since her failed presidential run in 2008. Hillary denies just being there for politics. She said, “I love Iowa for their . . . OK, I'm running for president.”

Files:

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon apparently sent the National Guard to Ferguson without letting the White House know first. When he heard he was left out of such an important decision, Obama said, “Holy crap, I’ve been Bidened!”

Files:

A new study found that it costs $245,000 to raise a child until age 18. Or about $600 if you just give them an iPad.

Files:

Files:
obama.jpg  295 kb

A new study found that it costs $245,000 to raise a child until age 18. Or about $600 if you just give them an iPad.

A medical marijuana store in California has a new iPhone app that lets people get marijuana delivered to their door. The first step: remembering where you put your iPhone. The app is called, "I Know a Guy."