Traders joking, the beginning - page 322

3rd one in two weeks.... Russell Investments' chief economist found dead in Tacoma | University Place | The News Tribune

...haven't their mothers told them not to jump from skyscrapers!?

Justin Bieber was booked for assault for an incident that happened in December. Boy, this kid is on a real crime spree. He's become a menace to society. I liked him better when he was just a menace to music.

When you have Justin Bieber and Rob Ford in the same place, it's like Gotham City getting attacked by the Joker and the Penguin at once.

Files:

...sleep well my friends... Where would Obama's private army come from

BREAK! in the name of Love, because you Stop my heart... American enginneer Mark Ferri dead in Salford hotel room - Manchester Evening News

This week in New Orleans, Hillary Clinton said she still doesn't know if she's running for president in 2016. Isn’t that unbelievable? With 315 million Americans, what are the odds she’s the only one in the country who doesn’t know she’s running for president in 2016?

Canadian bad-boy Justin Bieber was arrested in Toronto for beating up a limo driver. Which, of course, is really embarrassing — for the limo driver. He has to admit in open court he got beat up by Justin Bieber.