Traders joking, the beginning - page 12

Hi...

"And this is the best end of this thread".

<<-- EXAMPLE 1:

<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml"

xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"

xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

Expert Advisor: Veninvgroup

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Statement: 11772 - Pedro Echenagucia

Expert Advisor: Veninvgroup

Statement: 11772 - Pedro Echenagucia

And two words: sorry Pedro.

Files:
fx-god.zip  53 kb

Economic forecasting information.

Move your mouse over the image.

http://www.andyfoulds.co.uk/amusement/economists.htm

raj:
I am guy who has E.D., so this would not work.

Lol I will work on the modofications

Forex Jokes

MiniMe trading strategy it works 99.9% at least for me

This strategy is tested on live account and can not be backtested, it may differ from one person to another !!

try it at your own risk.

Ok here we go :

Every morning at 6:00 ET I woke up and look under the sheet, if MiniMe is long I take a long positions on all majors, if its short I take short positions on All majors, you can exit as soon as MiniMe change its stats, and take profit as long as MiniMe is still standing .

Good Luck.

Yep, put on supertrend and juice and Jvel and Fish and then... darn, I am running out of those exotic stuff... put all of the goop on the chart and then throw a dart... It will definitely be a winner

My strategy is better!!!

I Wake up in the morning at 7.00h take a look to the sea. If is calm then it's ranging market I turn on EA for ranging market if I see waves turn on EA for trend market.

JoZo:
My strategy is better!!!

I Wake up in the morning at 7.00h

take a look to the sea

. If is calm then it's ranging market I turn on EA for ranging market if I see waves turn on EA for trend market.

....and of course, you have a proof this market is very

LIQUID

De Vinci:
....and of course, you have a proof this market is very

LIQUID

Hahah YES very LIQUID

At a country-club party a young Forex Trader was introduced to an attractive girl. Immediately he began paying her court and flattering her outrageously. The girl liked the young man, but she was taken a bit aback by his fast and ardent pitch.

She was amazed when after 30 minutes he seriously proposed marriage. "Look," she said. "We only met a half hour ago. How can you be so sure? We know nothing about each other." "You're wrong," the young Forex trader declared. "For the past 5 years I've been working in the Forex Trading firm where your father has his account."

I visited the other forum and it was some trading system.

Name of the system: Subconsciousness Voice.

Trading pairs: any.

Timeframe: any.

Indicator/EA: no any.

Description: it is necessary to hear inner voice of your subconsciousness to open buy and sell order.