Traders joking, the beginning - page 7

You must Think in big. why buy a house in 50K if you can buy for 1 million or more. you dont understand that my system is for big big big accounts and hedge funds, not for small capital.

I-mbest@hotmail.com

newdigital:
Not better.

All the forward statements I posted did from 500 to 900 pips for one month trading 0.1 lot size and without any MM.

For one pair only.

What does it mean?

It means from $5000 to $9000 using 1 lot size. For one month only.

But according to your statement you EA used 1 and 4 lot size and you provided the statement for 2 or 3 pairs.

So our free systems are making from $5000 till $9000 using 1 lot just for one pair only and during the one month.

You system did the same but for many pairs summirized.

i_mbest,

don't dispute with me. I tested a lot of everything in my life and inside this forum as well.

I don't like the word "proof". What is "proof"? Nobody can proof anything. It is forex and it is EAs. Believe me: we have a lot of EAs with good forward testing performance. And with consistent profitable forward testing results as well.

Personally i don't care. You may create thread in commercial section. If people will accept you and your proposal - I will delete all related to you posts in this "joking" thread. But I think people will ask to delete your future possible thread.

Because what is $50,000 (you are selling EA for this money as i understand)? It is big money. I may buy good house on the sea side for this money: i may live in the city and the house will be as guest house. You know? Just 100 metres from the hotel where Presidents of Russia, Germany and UK had some rest. Just near. And no any forex in my life anymore: i may have some clients from Moscow who want to visit Europe on the seaside and will spent all my life drinking the beer and looking around for something.

Big money - big proof.

Small money - small proof.

No money - no proof and no problem.

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR... WELL YOU CAN BUY EASILY ONE OF THIS... TRY MY SYSTEM AND DUPLICATE YOUR ACCOUNTS MONTH AFTER MONTH. REMEMBER I_MBEST. i-mbest@hotmail.com

Dont lose more time and money.... im the best trader. please if you want my system contac me in i-mbest@hotmail.com remember my system cost 50.000 usd$ and is for elite traders and managers funds.

I_MBEST

newdigital:
I just remember one joke.

Today i bought a beer for 30 cents.

But small bottle ...

But today!

Yesterday it was for $1.

Very big bottle!

But yesterday

But today ...

jejejej is a good one, thanks for that.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

Hello, if you are fund manager, hedge funds, big account... you will need my system of 50K usd$ . i guarantee the you duplicate your account month after month. you will be extremely rich and your customer too. only try to contact me in i-mbest@hotmail.com .

I_MBEST (The Best Trader)

I_mbetter

one things is sure. i_mbest trader. and i have an excelent system for big accounts, hedge funds, this system is for elite peoples. I_MBEST.

i-mbest@hotmail.com

Spec:
Guys,this I_mbest is ridiculous.He's Pedro Echanagucia or Pelele 79.I sent a e-mail asking for the EA and the your name appear Pedro Echenagucia hahahahaha By the way i'm posting your EA 10PIPSADAY for anyone see your crap strategy.Good Lucky for you Pedro.We're not DONKEY no!!!

HAHAHAHAHA , IS A GOOD JOKE , COMMON TRY SOMETHING ELSE, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY THAT IM NEWDIGITAL OR CREATIVE OR I DONT KNOW. WELL MEN THINK ABOUT. TAKE IT EASY. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT IM THE BEST TRADER. I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM , WELL ANYWAY IS ANYBODY WANT TO PROOF PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I RESPONSE INMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO IS A LIAR. AND FINNALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

i_mbest:
DO YOU LIKE MY CAR...

i_mbest,

Please, respect rules of this forum.

i_mbest:
HAHAHAHAHA , IS A GOOD JOKE , COMMON TRY SOMETHING ELSE, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY THAT IM NEWDIGITAL OR CREATIVE OR I DONT KNOW. WELL MEN THINK ABOUT. TAKE IT EASY. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT IM THE BEST TRADER. I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM , WELL ANYWAY IS ANYBODY WANT TO PROOF PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I RESPONSE INMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO IS A LIAR. AND FINNALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

Ok,i have the proof.

if you have a good system that made million use it for yourself and take your time .

If i have a system that made 1 KK per month i don't sell it for 50,200,500,800k

Files:

i_mbest:
HAHAHAHAHA , IS A GOOD JOKE , COMMON TRY SOMETHING ELSE, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY THAT IM NEWDIGITAL OR CREATIVE OR I DONT KNOW. WELL MEN THINK ABOUT. TAKE IT EASY. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT IM THE BEST TRADER. I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM , WELL ANYWAY IS ANYBODY WANT TO PROOF PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I RESPONSE INMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO IS A LIAR. AND FINNALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

Just don't drink too much..