Traders joking, the beginning - page 142

Give a man a beer and he'll drink for 5 minutes

show him where they are and he'll drink all day

Teach him how to brew and he'll drink for a lifetime

(abit slow with the last part i'm afraid - only came to me later on)

"'Bonuses restricted' after HSBC is ordered to pay $1.9bn to settle money-laundering probe" :):)

Imagine, they are going have less bonuses ... what a harsh "punishment" for money laundering 'Bonuses restricted' after HSBC is ordered to pay $1.9bn to settle money-laundering probe

Brew Bearmore...

WR1:
Teach him how to brew and he'll drink for a lifetime (abit slow with the last part i'm afraid - only came to me later on)

source Epicfail

This one was sent to me by a friend of mine (thought it should be posted since it is an interesting one) :

So you thought this was a mosquito

Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government.

It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone.

It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin.

It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home.

Given their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt that police and military may look into these gadgets next.

Files:
msoquito.jpg  14 kb

MiniMe

nice tree

looks like i may have to change my brand of beer and get some heavy drinking done quick sharpish lol

blue cans just would nt have the same effect lol

but possibly better off in the man room

im thinking of ordering some of these

so hopefully ill be a millionaire by this time next year

Files:

mladen:
This one was sent to me by a friend of mine (thought it should be posted since it is an interesting one) :

So you thought this was a mosquito

Is this a mosquito? No. It's an insect spy drone for urban areas, already in production, funded by the US Government.

It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone.

It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin.

It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home.

Given their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt that police and military may look into these gadgets next.

should have a few of our favorite dictators sweating under the collar this Christmas

:):):)

Swedish congratulations for the Nobel prize "awarded" to EU :

Fewer than one in 10 Swedes want their country to join the eurozone, Statistics Sweden said Wednesday as it published a fresh opinion poll showing euro support remaining at record low levels. If a referendum on adopting the euro were to be held today, 82.3 percent of Swedes would vote against the idea, 9.6 would vote in favour of it, and 8.0 were undecided, according to a telephone survey of 5,500 Swedes in November.

Milk and honey flowing everywhere