Volatility Quality Index - page 14

nobody is here to continue the thread?

Just waiting and watching for his new Hi-Lo indicator. Assume Raff will put it here or let us know if he starts a new thread. VQ is pretty much a done deal. My 2 cents.

67-17454:
Just waiting and watching for his new Hi-Lo indicator. Assume Raff will put it here or let us know if he starts a new thread. VQ is pretty much a done deal. My 2 cents.

let wait him, i think he is doing some fix

Yes, the VQ is my favorite indicator that I use now and I don't see anything that can be improved on... Can't wait to see what Raff has for us next!

Thanks Raff!

repainting

I checked the VQ ind. and find it sometimes the signals which created will disapear after few candles and repaint itself.so made error signals few times whitin latest days.

The VQ does not paint the past.

Once the candle has closed I have not seen the arrows disappear... Are you talking about the price box or the arrows/line color change? I have been using this for a few weeks now and have had no problem... I don't think it paints the past... Like most indicators you have to wait until the candle has closed to go off the signal.

I could be wrong, but I haven't seen this to be the case (The changing of the arrows AFTER the close of the candle). This is my main filter and I find it to be near perfect for the kind of trading I do.

Mike

Is there a way to have the signals show up on the chart above the candle other than in a seperate window?

Signals on the candle

"Is there a way to have the signals show up on the chart above the candle other than in a seperate window?"

---Under the input section make sure that Signal Price is set to "true"... It should put a little price box on the candle telling you the price at which the VQ changed.

You can customize the color for them as well... Called "SignalPriceBuy & Signalpricesell".

If you are looking for a custom alert then there is only one person you can ask for that (Raff). Hope this helped.

any news about the hilo breakout?

i think raph is in vacation

I love this indicator and thanks for the tip re showing the change or swing on the price chart

ive set it up now and waiting for a signal